1ST ANNIVERSARY: APRIL 28,2023

A pleasant morning to all. Happy 1st anniversary for us reaching this unbelievable milestone of writing a fictional story here in Wattpad. I would like to express my gratefulness to everyone who's with me from the first day I published this story and today. You never fail to make me excite everytime I do some chapters as I really do appreciated/s your amazing support. Actually writing this story was a way of me to move on onto something that I am not really ready to happened in my life. I started writing this story wws when on February on last year. As a way to escape from the pain in grieving for my Lola's death. I found this as my healing processor to do still continue to somehow smile and feel better. Losing someone is my greatest fear as ever, that's why when I lost her everything changed instantly. Crying all night silently battling the sadness and missing her. I was like that for 3 months straight and I did look like beaten by a bee because my eyes are slightly swollen. I can't even think properly that resulted me of having a bad grades last year 2nd semester. I did this story not to hurt you as I was hahaha. I'm not that THE MOON YOU pa naman, but I want that you will all realize how wonderful life is. How amazing to live and and work on things that what makes you happy, cherishing every moments in your life having everyone or just one you trusted and love, having the feeling of a comfort when you don't have one, express that feeling that you are not aware that you have, and feel great to live in this world exploring and learning more from success to failures, bad and good and into everything and anyone. As what I always heard inside the four corners of the classroom that, "LEARNING IS A CONTINUOUS LIFE PROCESS". We do always learn every single day to improve ourselves to be better. May not yesterday, today, tomorrow but always remember that there will always be a day for you to have it. Happy 1st anniversary everyone and as what I mentioned last update that this story will be extended as I'm having extremity of working loads in school and we do have this yearly event this coming Saturday. Also our finals is coming for this upcoming May and I should work onto some tasks and projects as I'm still a student hahaha. Which I can't make time typing for the story, but rest assured I will still do continue this story and to its upcoming ending and I do hope you will still be with me and through my other stories. And I don't just celebrate this day because of the story reaching its 1st year, but because it's my dearest late Lola and my all time favorite frenemy my youngest sister's birthday today. I love you all and thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to write for you all.

Kiere Saycon