Chapter LXIV: Nowhere

LIZA'S POV:

When we get back in the resort the rescuers assured us that they will find and bring back Thirdy and Irene, so we decided to change our clothes as we are all wet.

I tried to open our door room but it's locked so I called for one staff that have a spare key which he open it quickly and I thank him and he left.

I am surprised to see inside Victoria still in her swimwear sleeping on the floor and I think she sleep while crying last time about Irene.

I know she's worried to her mom as it's her mom, but nagalit talaga ako kanina why she said to the rescuers that only Irene lost even she knew na kasama doon si Thirdy.

I just washed myself first and after I go back to Victoria to wake her up to change herself as she looks miserable and wet.

"Nak gising magbihis ka muna", I shake her arms.

"Nak, Victoria", I keep waking her.

"Mommy I'm sorry", she then said while still closing her eyes.

"Hey, wala kang kasalanan sweetie, go on now and change", I said when she then cries so hard.

"Hey come on everything will be fine makikita ang Mommy at ang kapatid mo", I said caressing her hair.

"Mommy please come back", she keep crying.

"Hey listen they will return okay baka andito nayon maya-maya now go change", I said wiping her tears.

"I already prepared your sleepwear andito sa bed mo", I said and she go inside the bathroom.

I heard that she turn on the water so I think she's starting to take a bath, but when I heard her crying inside which I got worried.

"Mommy sorry, Mommy", I heard her keep saying sorry.

And now I am wondering what if may alam siya sa nangyayari or what if she planned for this para kay Thirdy pero nadamay si Irene? What if, oh my ghad I then run outside and timing the gangs are getting out from their room holding their children's hands.

"What is happening?", I asked looking at them and they looked terrible.

"Let's go sa labas the rescuers are waiting for us", Alice said and I felt nervous all of a sudden luckily Miggy holds my hand.

"Tita she's in good don't worry", Miggy said.

"Liza okay ang anak natin", Laura said also and we walked out together.

We are now sitting here outside which the 5 speed boats are all back and I am excited to see Thirdy.

"Good evening po sa lahat", the man greeted.

"Good evening. How was it, did you find them?", Dawn asked them hopeful.

"Ma'am and sir we did searched the place you said at...", he paused and looked to his other members which made me more worried.

"Ano what happen where's my niece and sister in law?", I said while I can't control myself from crying.

"I am very sorry Ma'am, pero when we get to the place only the jet ski left and wala na pong tao", he said which I cry so hard, this can't be happening.

"No, that's not true buhay ang pamangkin ko at si Irene please say it to me", I am now shouting.

"Ma'am sorry po, but tomorrow we will continue searching for them siguro di pa yun sila nakakalayo", he said which I am hoping.

"Please do anything and everything kaya kung magbayad kahit magkano, ibalik nyo lang silang dalawa", I said which they bowed down their heads.

"Please nagmamakaawa ako sa inyo, please", I can't imagine myself that I am begging to someone now.