Chapter XLIX: Spend

ANDY'S POV:

It's been 3 weeks now that this Victoria is here in the house. I don't like her PERIOD. She's so annoying and wants that everything she ask for should be given to her.

I keep texting Chanak to please come back as I miss, but sadly she didn't response any messages and calls I send to her.

When she get in California we don't have contacts na even in messages nothing. I am wondering if she will comes back pa or not 'coz I badly miss her.

I sometimes try to make eavesdrop to Wowo as he have ka call every 1pm, which he always checks that everyone are asleep especially Baba.

One time I'm in the kitchen as I feel hungry in the middle of the night which I heard a door creak, which I quickly hide under the table and saw Wowo holding his phone and look somewhere if there's people.

When he feels that everything is okay he then walked faster inside his office which I quietly and faster run at the door to eavesdrop, which I can clearly hear him.

I'm was surprised on what I heard that makes me weak and wanted to cry. No way he can't do this right, he can't cheat to Baba?

"Yeah I know I love you so much and nothing can compare with it Darling", that's what I heard which I'm sure it's not Chanak as he doesn't call her Darling.

What's happening I don't understand and I can't clearly think whenever I remembered that night. I thought they're fixing their marriage and especially their family, but what is this?

I couldn't find help or comfort to everyone as they're busy and I don't like Victoria noh...umiinit lang ulo ko sa kanya.

I wish Chanak will be here. I need her right now which I need her hugs, kisses and smiles that comforts me.

-

"Andy Love, are you ready?", I heard Baba from the other side of my room.

"Yes po Baba, just wearing na lang may shoes and I'm done na", I half shouted so she can hear me.

"Okay love, we will wait downstairs", she added and I didn't reply na.

Actually I want to wear the shoes that Chanak gave me after Christmas, which belated gift nya daw.

She dad gift naman to me nong Christmas, but she found daw this shoes sa mall which she didn't hesitate to buy it for me which I thank her.

Chanak is a very thoughtful person whenever she see something that reminds her of you, she will buy it right away. Pero bininili nya naman is yung nagagamit talaga kaya okay lang na gumastos siya sabi nya.

After done finding and wore my shoes I then get out from my room and run downstairs which I saw Wowo holding Baba's hand while Victor busy on her phone as usual.

Why's Wowo likes that, like he's so sweet and caring to Baba, but you know as what I heard he's saying romantic words to other girls.

Does Wowo have any conscience or what. I don't really know what's happening which its made me sad that what of one day, they will fall out of love and never be fixed again. I'm scared, very scared if that's will happen.

-

"I'm done na po", I informed them as I walk to their direction.

"Gosh goodness, I thought we'll be waiting for you for a decade", Victoria stated and get up.

"Oh sorry Tita if you're so excited. I will not doubt na ngayon ka lang makakapasok sa mamahaling mall", I said as I'm pissed off.

"Love your Tita is just joking, don't take it too much", Baba said.