Chapter LXI: Survive

GREGGY'S POV:

I then bought a ticket to go home quickly as my wife and daughter is missing out of nowhere which I am worried for their safety and especially for Thirdy's case.

When I had a phone call to Liza I can't stop from blaming myself for letting my little girl go to Amanpulo.

I really just wanted her to relax and take a break, but now I just made a worst decision in my life which I don't know what's happening to her right now.

Does she eat? Does she sleep comfortably? Is she's crying because I'm not with her? Is she's scared because she's alone? Does Irene and her are together? Does their asthma attack ba?

That's now the questions inside my mind which I can't think right, right now because I'm scared of losing both of my precious girls.

My wife who become my home, the one who believes in me when I don't have nothing to show, the one gives me reasons to stand up, the one I've waited with all my life just to marry her and give the love she deserves to have, my Moon in my darkest night, my Maria Victoria Irene my only love.

My daughter who gives me another ray of light by her precious smiles, her warm hugs that takes away all the pain I have inside, her sweet dose of sweet thoughts that I always want, her annoying face when she teased me, her laughter which echoes down to my heart, her eyes that see me as the greatest Dad, her kisses which will always be the best gift in everyday I am with her, my Star who gives me another light to start fixing myself and my love one's.

I will never forgive myself if something happens to the both of them, they are my life and I don't know what would be my life without them.

"Sir okay na ang flight nyo, we'll now go sa boarding po", Josh said and we walked going inside the plane.

"Did you already call Jeff and Ricky to prepare the choppers and sila Mang Berto para pumunta sa palawan agad?", I asked Josh.

"Yes sir at naka ready na po yung lima pang choppers na nirent nyo po", he said which I nodded.

"Sir, papunta na din sila Sir Bongbong and Ma'am Imee sa Amanpulo", he said.

"Stop them", I said which he looked so confused.

"Po, bakit po?", he asked.

"Stop them right away, ako na bahala. Let them stay with Mommy, she needs them", I said which he dialed for a call.

On Call:

"Hello Sir Bongbong?", he asked.

"Put it on speaker mode", I requested which he obliged.

"Josh, napatawag ka papunta na kami hinihintay nalang namin ang sasakyan namin", Bongbong said.

"Bong it's me Greggy. I want you to stay there don't go anywhere", I firmly said.

"Greggy hindi tutulong kami", he said.

"No, I mean I can handle this and besides Mommy needs you more there with her. Bantayan nyo nalang si Mommy", I said.

"Greggy are you insane kapatid ko ang nawawala", Imee said madly.

"I know which it's my full responsibility to find her", I said in my strong tone.

"Greggy I will not let anything happen to my sister, I hope you understand", Bongbong said.

"I know and even me, I don't want to let anything happen to her. I promise I will have them back just stay with Mommy please. If you want to help then call the Makati Med to take I one private room good for two", I said.