Chapter VII: A Night With You

Hi! Hello! eh hehehe

THIRD PERSON POV :

Philip's Party is not yet over it's now 11.30pm. Everyone are having fun some are drunks but keep going and drinking some of them go home.

The kids are now on the rooftop playing chess as they want to exclude their selves from the oldies.

A few more moments some visitors go home which only Dawn, Karen, Joy, Irene, Greggy, Anton, Philip and Small left in the living room drinking whiskey and tequila.

They are now drunk 95% as they are talking while they hiccups.

Some of them sleeps in the couch like sardines as they don't know they are doing.

Irene then stand up to bid her goodbye and small only waves her hand.

When Irene almost reach the gate she out of balance and fall, but then Greggy immediately carried her.

"I-Irene are you okay?", he worriedly ask. But he didn't get a response from her which she is really drunk.

Even Greggy drinks a lot he still can manage to drive home. He take with him Irene as he was worried that may be there's something happens to her.

While carrying Irene he goes straightly to his car and open the backsit door and gently lay Irene there comfortably.

He then went to the driver seat and drive straightly to his home.

When he arrives he gently carry Irene again to his house straightly to his room and lay her and take her heels and tuck her the comforter.

He then open the air condition to let her sleep peacefully. 

After he took out his shoes and socks he rested his body in his bed and deeply sigh. He then face her wife I mean his ex-wife then sobs as he caress her beautiful face.

Then suddenly Irene open her eyes that made Greggy suprise and he just then smiled to her.

"Good night My Love, I love you", he then said as he kiss her forehead.

Irene on the hand tears streams to her eyes and look to Greggy's eyes.

"What? Oh I'm sorry if I kissed y-", he cuts off when Irene immediately pulls him and kiss his lips passionately.

Greggy was shocks as he want to let go from her lips but he can't.

It is now 4:00am and they still let the pleasure and lust take them.

Greggy is now laying in his bed while Irene is resting her head in Greggy's chest.

Greggy then slowly caressing her bare shoulders that made Irene tickles. While she is holding Greggy's left hand.

"I'm sorry for all I've done to the boys and specially to you Irene. I am really sorry", he said while crying.

Irene slowly stand a bit but still laying same with Greggy.

"Did you or Have you ever love me?", she ask while tears are falling from her eyes.

"Yes I do, I do really from the first moment I saw you and even tonight. It doesn't change I still loves you and will love you more over and over again day by day", Greggy answered while looking in Irene's eyes.

"Then why did you do it? Why did you cheated?!", she said now crying hard.

"I never been cheated on you what you saw before th-", he was cutt by Irene.

"Greggy I saw you you're kissing her", she shouted.

"Yeah you see it that I'm kissing her but please hear me out just one time please I'm begging listen to me", Greggy please her.

She sit down facing Greggy seriously and crying.

"Gregorio don't you ever Lie to me once again.... P-please!", Irene sobs.

"I'm was busy checking some documents when Beatrice came in and handed me the other documents that I'll going to check. Then she asked me if I can go with her for  a lunch but I refused, because my plans is to go home and cook lunch for you. Then when you open the door she then go near me and kissed me, and that's what you saw that I'm kissing her. Promise Irene I never cheated on you did you still remember diba when you see that my hands are on the chair I didn't touch her. " He explained everything to her.

But Irene looks to him sadly and madly.

"Then explain to me why you have Thirdy?" she said firmly.

"Bunga ba siya ng mga ka hay*pan mo? Sagot? GREGORIO F*CK ANSWER ME ", she screams and hit Greggy's face and chest multiple times.

Greggy then just bow his head and don't know how to tell her.

"See, so totoo nga?", she said.

"Please 'wag na natin idamay si Thirdy, Irene nakiki-usap ako sayo", Greggy said calmly to her.

"Who is her mother si Beatrice bah? Yung higad ba nayon ang Nanay ng anak mong babae?", she shouted again and slaps Greggy hard.

Greggy holds his face as he felt the pain of Irene's slaps.

"She is not Beatrice's daughter at walang nangyari sa amin ni Beatrice", he said.

"So sino nga?", nanggigil na tanong ni Irene.

"Her mom abandoned her." he said sadly.

Then Irene cries so hard until she fell asleep. Greggy then gently position her so she can sleep comfortable.

Greggy then hug her while they are still barely naked.

It was a fun and pleasurable night for them. They were happily enjoyed each other company but still Irene's anger are more stronger.

This night will be the sweetest and painful history for the both of them.

A/N: Hayst.