Chapter XLI: Christmas

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Everyone are still sleeping as it is still early in the morning, which the maids are the only one who are now awake as they have to clean to prepare the house for the party later in the evening to welcome Christmas.

Thirdy is sleeping peacefully hugging her Dads neck while Irene hugging her as they sleep on one bed.

Minutes pass when someone tickling Thirdy's feet which made her awake and to see it was Andy standing at the edge of the bed grinning.

"Ano Andoy ang ag-", "Shush come on Chanak wake up and be quiet", Andy said and which Thirdy move out from the bed, but she can't as Irene was hugging her.

"Andoy help me!", Thirdy whispered.

"Eto naman si Baba parang tuko makakapit. Ano bang gayuma nabili mo Chanak?", Andy said still whispering.

"Wala pina-amoy ko lang sa kili-kili ko", Thirdy stated.

"Yikes", Andy said which Thirdy chuckled silently.

Andy lift up his Baba's arms slowly as Thirdy climbed out from the and then Andy puts his Baba's arms wrapping his Wowo.

"Uy perfect ang sweet", Thirdy uttered.

"Come on Chanak you brush your teeth and wash your face", Andy stated like a little father.

"Wait lang po Daddy Andoy noh, di ka naman atat", Thirdy said and obliged him.

Thirdy is now done which Andy look at her while his hands are stayed on his waist.

"Ang tagal, dali sa labas", Andy said as they left the room quietly.

Thirdy just following Andy and she was surprised to see outside that it's still dark as it is 5:12 in the morning now.

"Andy ang aga pa ba't mo ako ginising?!", Thirdy said and put her palm on her face.

"Mabuti nga nagising ka pa!", Andy sarcastically uttered.

"Ay wow, thank you ha. Hulog ka ng langit talaga salamat", Thirdy sarcastically uttered also.

Andy then gave Thirdy's shoes and he sitted on the staircase wearing his shoes.

"Ba't ka nagsasapatos at binigay ang sapatos ko sa akin?", Thirdy asked in confusion and sitted beside him.

"Tatakas tayo, kaya suotin muna yang sapatos mo bilis", Andy informed her.

"Andy mapapagalitan tayo ni Mommy", Thirdy said worriedly.

"Pagwalang makakakita at magsusumbong hindi yun", he simply said and stand up.

Thirdy quickly wear her shoes and run following Andy outside the porch and straightly to the garage.

"You take that one and I'll have this", Andy said pertaining to the mountain bikes.

"Andy mapapagalitan tayo eh", Thirdy said, but Andy gave her the helmet.

"Make your life be exciting Chanak", Andy said and start pedaling the bike which Thirdy don't have any choice but to follow Andy.

Thirdy didn't follow Andy to consented him, but to keep him safe as Andy don't have any plans to back out to escape for awhile.

As the maids and guards are busy preparing the venue they didn't notice the two kids who escape from the mansion riding their individual bikes which now leaving the street and go somewhere.

ANDY'S POV:

I've really wanted even before to experience going out with my own, but my family our strict when it comes to my safety which I understand, but this time the urge its so powerful which made me do this.