Chapter XCIV: Recovery

THIRDY'S POV:

Today everyone will be busy as Mommy and Daddy will go to their work which we are going now to the dining to eat our breakfast together.

Kuya Harry is the one assisting me while the other nurses will stand by at the side waiting for what they can do for me.

"Oh careful lang, pa right na tayo", Kuya Harry said softly.

I'm with my stick that my sister Victoria bought for me which I felt touch of how caring she is to me.

"Aray bakit ka namamalo", I heard Victoria which I gave a peace sign.

"Uy andito ako sa kanan", she holds my hand guiding to the right direction.

"Sorry", I said.

"Ano ba okay lang. Kuya Harry dito mo siya paupuin sa tabi ko", she then said.

I heard the chairs moves which they then assisting me to sit on it slowly and when I feel comfortable on my position, I then thanked them.

"Good morning Babies", it's Mommy.

"Good morning Mommy and Daddy", Victoria and I said.

"Oh how are you?", Daddy kissed my forehead.

"I'm good Daddy. Nothing to worry about", I then smiled.

I heard the chimes of the utensils which I slowly lift my hands finding the table and reach for the spoon.

I'm concentrating trying to feed myself without any help from them so I could learn and practice.

"Baby lamesa ang sinasandok mo. Victoria guide her hands please anak", Mommy said which I know natatawa na siya pinipigilan nya lang.

Victoria then holds my hand which I can feel the foods na and try to scoop it and feed myself which I did.

"Ako na kaya mag-feed sayo matatagalan ka nyan", I heard Mommy's chair moves.

"No, Mommy let me do it myself. Para di din kayo laging nakatutok sa akin", I said.

"Are you sure?", she asked.

"I'm good. Kain ka lang jan Mommy so you won't be late to your meeting", I said which she gasped.

"Oh no! I forgot the meeting. Oh my ghad I need to go", she then kissed us all.

"Hon wait sabay na tayo", Daddy said and kissed us also.

"Goodbye girls and love you both", he added and they leave.

I continue eating which nasasanay na ako konti and it's better for me na kahit my struggle parin.

"Mga anak andito na si Sir Janus nyo", it's Manang Linda from... I don't know where she is exactly.

"Hi Araneta girls. How are you? I heard the news and I'm really worried and sad for the both of you", Coach Janus said as he hugs us.

"We're fine na po Coach, but si Chanak is now suffering loss of eye sight", Victoria said.

"Yeah sabi nga ng Daddy nyo. Nako sana gumaling kana", he said which I'm hoping too.

After our small talks we then start our day with our class which Coach Janus insisted to give Victoria a pen and paper activity and me a recital one so it would be easy for the both of us.

Coach Janus is very worried for my condition which even me to myself feel pity and hopeless.

For 3 hrs straight we're now done and go together inside the dining to eat our lunch with Coach.