Chapter XXX: Coax

IRENE'S POV:

I really felt bad about Thirdy as I hurt her last night that's why I wake up early to prepare a breakfast for her as my peace offering.

"Hon don't move, I want to hug you just stay here", Greggy said while he's hugging me tightly.

"Hon I have to prepare our breakfast", I said taking off his hands on my waist.

"No please stay and it's still early it's 6 pa", he keep hugging me.

"Oh God Gregorio isa...", I said and slaps his arms.

"Hmmm why are you so masungit, I want hug lang naman", he said and pouted.

"I have to prepare nga breakfast for Thirdy as a peace offering, remember I hurt her with my words last night. Kaya let me go Hon please", I said and kiss him.

"Uhm okay, pero si Thirdy lang paglulutuan mo ng breakfast hindi ako kasali?", he said.

"It's our breakfast kaya kasali ka. Okay? Don't be sad na and just continue your sleep. Bye love you", I said and walk through the door to go to the kitchen.

"I love you IRENE", Greggy shouted and I chuckle in his cuteness.

"hayst, akala ko dalawa pa ang susuyuin ko hahahaha", I said to myself while entering the kitchen.

I'm thinking to cook Chanak her favorites so I go quickly go to the storage room and get the ingredients.

I will cook her a calamaris, butter shrimp, egg sandwich and for the drinks are milk, apple shake oh she would really love this.

I'm now almost done and just prepare Thirdy lunch pack with her drinks and a orange and apple fruits inside.

I already prepared the dining with our special breakfast and I just go to Thirdy's room to wake her up.

"Manang aakyat lang ako ha pakikuha yung juice sa ref salamat po", I said and run upstairs.

I knock on Thirdy's room but no one's answered me back, I think she's still sleeping so I turn the knob and enter.

I saw her covering the comforter on her face so I open up the big curtains and sitted beside her.

"Baby I'm really sorry about what happened last night. I promise I didn't mean it eh nagselos lang ako kasi you were with Miggy tapos hindi ka pa nagpaalam sa akin personally. Kaya nagtampo ako and Baby I promise hindi ko na uulitin yun. I'm sorry my baby Chanak ", I said while wiping my tears.

"Come on now wake up na Chanak I cooked your favorite foods dali na", I said and shake her but.

While shaking her I felt she's to soft and which I took the comforter it's not her it's just her pillow.

I quickly check her bathroom and veranda but she's isn't there so I quickly go back downstairs to ask the people here.

"Manang! Manang!", I shouted while running downstairs.

"Ah Ma'am ano po yun bakit sigaw po kayo ng sigaw may nangyari po ba kay sir?", She aksed while panicking.

"No, no, no.... It's not about Greggy. It's about Thirdy where she is why she's not in her room?", I aksed her.

"Ah ganon po ba. Si Master po umalis na papuntang school kanina pa, hinatid ni Mang Berto at Nay Linda mga 5:30 pa po yun umalis. Nagmamadali nga ho mukhang hindi pa yun naka pag breakfast", Manang said.

"Ah ganon ba, eh paano na tong niluto ko sa kanya?", I said and sitted on the chair.

"Eh ipadala nyo nalang po sa school, malamang gutom yun", she said which I think of a good idea.