Chapter LVIII: Milk and Sandwich

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Today is Saturday which people are all busy that Greggy go to his company earlier to discuss the new project they well be managing next month.

Victoria go to here friends as they will have hang outs and Andy with his friends for science adventure somewhere, which Irene and Thirdy are left inside the house.

Irene wakes up as it's now 9 am which she fixed their bed and herself before going downstairs to eat breakfast as she was famished.

The house was very quiet unlike before giggling and screams of happiness all you can be heard, but now a deafening silent of loneliness.

"Nay anong ulam?", Irene asked as she get inside the dining.

"Nak di pa ako nakakaluto teka lang", Manang Linda said and start finding food for Irene.

"Ay wag na Nay ako nalang", Irene insisted.

"Ah sya sige at madami pa akong gagawin nak", Manang Linda said and excuse herself.

Irene was left alone inside the kitchen finding some foods which she smells something familiar and delicious so she get back inside the dining.

She opened the food tray basket which showed her the sunny side-up egg, bacon, fried rice, milk and a 2 sandwiches.

She then sitted on the chair which she found a handwritten note at the side written "Don't forget to eat always. I love you", which she thinks it was from Greggy.

She then start eating which she really loves it especially the creamy milk and the sandwiches.

Thirdy on the other hand was making a new art work which made of different color of dust in a rectangular glass frame.

A/N:(remember a dust art like you carefully put the dust inside to form a shape or anything that would appear like a painting but use of dust).

Thirdy wearing her headset on while carefully putting the dust inside using a small little metal like syringe.

She is making their last picture together that was taken on last Christmas which they were all happy together.

While doing her artwork she sings with the song entitled "All I want" version of Olivia Rodrigo which she loves the songs message and think to put up her own version.

"I found a mom, told me I was her star"
"She held the door held my hand in the dark"
"And she's perfect on paper but she's lying to my face"
"Does she think that I'm the kinda girl who needs to be saved?"

"And there's one more mom, she's from my past"
"She love me but it didn't last"
"'Cause the second I figure it out she pushes me away"
"And I won't fight for love if you won't meet me halfway"
"And I say that I'm through but this song's still for you"

"All I want is love that lasts"
"Is all I want too much to ask?"
"Is it something wrong with me?"
"All I want is a good mom"
"Are my expectations far too high?"
"Try my best but what can I say"
"All I have is myself at the end of the day"
"But shouldn't that be enough for me?"
"Ooh ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh"

Irene on the other hand was now done eating which she go upstairs but stops as she hears Thirdy from her room singing which she slightly open the door as it's now not locked as what she said last time to not lock her room for emergency.

She was keep listening to her which she found the lyrics connected to what Thirdy feels.

"And I miss the days"
"When I was your star"
"I thought the perfect mom would come and find me"
"Now happy ever after it don't come so easily"