Chapter LXXXVI: Sweet

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It's been days that Greggy giving her daughter a cold treatment which Victoria was very worried for her sister.

Irene kept her distance from Thirdy which she doesn't care about her morning sickness day by day and even her nurses and bodyguards as Greggy told them so.

Thirdy always locked herself inside her room while kept eating until she calmed herself and trying to get up day by day.

As when Greggy will left to go to his office and Irene will go to the PSYB, Victoria will quickly run to Thirdy's room bringing her some foods.

"Thirdy buksan mo", she whispered from the outside.

Thirdy slowly get up from her bed and walk to her door and open it letting Victoria get inside and locked the room again.

"Chanak ito oh yung chocolates", Victoria gave her the chocolate cookies which mostly of her cravings are sweets.

"Thank you so much Andeng", she smiled and sat on her bed opening the box of cookies.

"How are you feeling now?", she asked.

"I still vomit every morning but not that nausea na", she smiled.

"What happened to you ba?", she asked which she quickly avoid her eyes.

"Hey did something happened to you between Kuya Uno?", she asked and hold her hands.

She didn't utter any words and just keep eating which Victoria keep asking her about it but she stays quiet as always.

As Victoria still doesn't have any answers from her, she managed to leave Thirdy as she needs to make her homeworks.

Thirdy remained what she knew about of what happened, just to herself as she don't know what to say exactly in front of her father.

On the other hand Harry secretly investigating about her which he will acts that he doesn't care about her, but he do really care.

Harry at the garden doing some his research  noticed that Thirdy get out from her room and sat on the floor of her veranda looking at the raw mango outside.

"Aandar na naman katakawan nito", he said to himself while looking at her.

He also noticed that her clothes are too tight to her which sasabog na because of her sudden growth.

He get up from his seat and walk under the mango tree and took the long stick and start poking the mangos which he only get three mangos and picked it all.

He take his laptop with him and get inside straightly to the kitchen and washed all the mangos and start peeling it all.

After, he then sliced it and prepared the bagoong taking one slice and eat while going upstairs and put his laptop in his room.

He went back outside and knocked on Thirdy's room which she open and looks sorry for him as she knew she disappointed him.

"Bakit po?", she asked.

"You keep looking this kanina pa, so here", he said and giving her the mangos.

"Why?", she asked which confused him.

"Ha?", he asked.

"Why are you doing this? Diba po you're mad to me Kuya?", she said sadly.

"I'm disappointed but not mad", he clarify.

"Sorry", she said.

"Get this na. I have to do something pa", he said and messes her hair and left.

She get back to the veranda and enjoy eating the mango which satisfies her cravings that help her to get better somehow.