Chapter LVI: Concern

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It's now Wednesday which Thirdy's second day after returning home from California which she always stays in her room or to Andy's room as he slept with him as she can't sleep with her own.

"Love open the door please", they heard Irene which Thirdy quickly run inside in Andy's walk in closet to hide.

"Yeah wait Baba", Andy said and when everything is okay.

He opens the door seeing her Baba holding a tray of foods which it's a Jollibee as it's now 3:15pm which snack time.

"Can I get inside?", Irene asked which Andy opens the door widely and she put the foods on his bed.

"Baba why's madami po yan?", Andy asked as it is a bucket meal, a spaghetti, 5 burgers and 3 big fries and two coke.

"Uhm I'm starving kasi and Victoria don't like Jollibee she likes McDo more, that's why sayo ko nalang ishashare", Irene said.

"How about Chanak this is her favorite also?", Andy said while munching the fried chicken.

"She has her own money and she can buy naman. You know just eat nalang don't mind her", she said which Thirdy clearly heard it.

"Baba you changed a lot", Andy then said and put back the burger.

"What?", she asked in confusion.

"You're not the Baba I known all of my life. You weren't the Baba who's caring and loving to others. You weren't the Baba I used to love before, because you changed out of nowhere", he said firmly looking at her eyes.

"Andy people change and it's normal", she defended.

"But if changing is normal so I should also change?", he asked.

"And why do you have to change then?", she asked.

"Because you changed, I felt like I don't know you anymore. You're not my Baba anymore it's like you're a total stranger just with the same name of my Baba", he said crying.

"Andy what's wrong with you?", Irene asked seriously.

"No Baba, what's wrong with you? What wrong to the old you that you have to be like this to her?", he stated.

"You know this is enough, if you will not stop I will tell her to stay away from you", Irene firmly said which Thirdy clearly heard it and stifling her tears.

"Do it, because you're good in taking away my love one's. First my mother, next is my Baba the one I known before and now Chanak. When will you stop controlling me and the people around me? When I don't have nothing at all?", he said.

Irene deeply sighed and frustration for Andy who's attacking her with his words that are too far and out of control.

"I am your grandma and I have rights to your life", Irene said pointing to him.

"And I am your grandson and I have the rights to my own life", Andy fired back.

Irene is now full of Andy for reciprocating to her which she raised her hand to hurt Andy which someone's hold her hand quickly to stop her.

"What are you doing?", Irene looked at her.

"Please, don't hurt him", Thirdy said crying.

"Kaya pala ang lakas ng loob mong sagutin ako dahil andito pala ang kakampi mo", Irene said as Thirdy let go of her.

"BABA ENOUGH!", Andy said firmly.

"Andy enough don't raise your voice to your Baba. Don't do the same thing I did. I don't want to be like me", Thirdy said and wiped her tears away.