Chapter XV: September 14th (Lost)

THIRD PERSON POV:

As what the Marcos family had talked to each other and dealt to let Thirdy stay with them as Greggy is now gone.

Thirdy stays in Irene's room as Irene and her sleep there together, but Thirdy didn't talk to her like before the tragedy happened.

Thirdy is outside the veranda still looking from afar she sits there and cry every time she thinks of his father, she's been like that when she go out from the hospital.

On the other hand the Marcos family are in downstairs some are out the garden, in the kitchen, in living room and some are on their works doing different things they want.

"Manang Yoly pakitawagan na sila at kakain na ng tanghalian", Imelda said to one of their maids in the Mansion.

"Masusunod po Ma'am", Manang Yoly said walked to call everyone for the lunch.

The people in the Mansion obliged to go to the kitchen to eat as what Imelda said to them, all of them are now seated in their respective seats.

"Okay let's pray before we ea-", ", Wait where's Thirdy?", Imelda retorted Imee.

"Manang Yoly asan na si Thirdy?", Irene asked her.

"Ay Ma'am ayaw nya po bumaba at busog pa daw ho siya", Manang Yoly said and left the kitchen.

"Mommy I will go to Thirdy", Alfonso said and about to get up but Irene stops him.

"No na anak let me", she said and go to Thirdy.

She knocks the door three times but no one answer her so she just open the door and see Thirdy holding a pen and a sketchbook.

"Hi, Thirdy come on downstairs everyone are waiting for you to join us for lunch, Mommy cooked your favorites", Irene said while she sits at the edge of the bed.

"I don't wan-", "Thirdy wag matigas ang ulo dali na!", Irene said and holds Thirdy's hand but Thirdy let go and walk out from the room.

Irene then just follow as she don't want to argue with Thirdy.

"Oh she's here, Hi!", Imelda said as she saw Thirdy enter the kitchen.

Thirdy just nodded and sit at the vacant seat next to Imelda.

"Thirdy here oh pinakbet pizza I made that for you", Imee said while putting the food in her plate.

"Ahm baby let's go out later, let's have shopping and go to the arcade", Liza said excitedly.

"I don't want to go out Mama Liza, but you can go if you want", Thirdy said while silently eating.

No one dares to speak or to make noise as they see that Thirdy is not in her mood.

For 30 minutes all of them are now done eating so they go in the living room but Thirdy go straight to Irene's room.

"Dali laro tayo tawagin na tin si Thirdy!", Borgy said as he taps his cousins which all of them agree to Borgy.

They are now standing marching going upstairs when Imelda stops them.

"Boys, whatever your plan is huwag nyo nang pilitin si Thirdy she needs space and peace right now, huwag kayong manggulo at gulong-gulo pa ang isip nang bata", Imelda said as she sip her tea.

The boys then quickly go back to their seats play with each other except for Thirdy who keeps herself distant from others.

Ff afternoon 2pm

Mang Juan from the Marcos farm deliver the fresh vegetables in the Mansion as he used the farm tractor.

"Magandang hapon po Ma'am Imelda, pasensya na po kung hapon ko na deliver tong mga gulay", Mang Juan said.