Chapter LXXXIV: Push

GREGGY'S POV:

After I settled everything in advanced I decided to go home which I arrived in NAIA at 5pm which I quick drove to my house and PROTECT my daughter from Lopez's son.

There's no way that my daughter will be attached to any of Lopez's family including Monica who stands as her mother before.

I know Monica is a great person and she loves my daughter so much but I don't trust his husband who's gread and inhuman.

Irene's father and my father was a great foe of the Lopez which even our family are also foe, but I fight for Irene and proved myself to Daddy Macoy and even to my father that I love Irene so much.

Lopez family are inconsiderate to others they will do everything just to have what they want like David who threatened Monica just to have her.

"Josh matagal pa ba?!", I shouted.

"15 minutes sir, maulan po kasi", he said calmly.

I'm just gripping my seat in too deep madness as I failed to protect my daughter and let her be with a monster.

"Bunny Daddy's here now, no one will hurt you now", I said in my mind.

We are getting inside our village which pinahuhurot na ni Josh ang sasakyan and entered to my house which it's quiet maybe they're eating dinner na as it's now 7:25pm.

I then jumped out from my car and walk faster inside which Irene and Victoria are eating their dinner together with some kasambahay.

"Eh sus sumuka ka nga anak", Irene laughed which I feel home again and safe with just the voice of my lovely wife.

"Mommy naman eh si Chanak tawa ng tawa sa Vikings parang nasiraan ng bait", Victoria uttered.

They keep talking and laughing which I slowly walked inside to surprise them and wala dito si Bunny which I searched her in my eyes.

"I'm home", I said sweetly.

"Oh Hi Dad come on let's eat", Victoria looked and smiled.

"Yeah Hon come on.... WAIT WHAT?!", my wife jumped from her seat and covered her mouth in surprise.

"Where's my hugs and kisses?", I pouted which they run to me at ang madamot kong asawa tinulak talaga ang anak para tumalon at magpakarga.

"Honey I miss you so much, ang tagal mo", she cries hitting my shoulders.

"Sorry, sorry but I'm here na don't cry na please", I wiped away her gentle tears.

"Ang daya ang tagal mo, di ka tuloy nakasama sa amin sa Enchanted Kingdom", she pouted.

"Sorry na uwu, but don't worry papasyal tayo doon again with me na", I said.

"Kiss ko?", she baby talking.

"Maya na", I teased her.

"Tsk ngayon na. I miss you na eh", she cries again too soft for this woman.

"Kiss tas mamaya I will punish you ah?", I whispered caressing her rosy cheeks.

"Ha?", she looks confused.

"Have you forgotten about don't go outside with fitted shirt and pants?", I looked in her eyes which she gulped.

"N-no", she nervously said.

"Then prepare for your punishment wearing the same clothes you wore when you go to the Enchanted Kingdom", I smirked.

"Mamaya agad?", she asked lowering her voice.