Chapter LV: Eyes

THIRDY'S POV:

I'm was sleeping peacefully when I had a bad nightmare again which I'm was walking alone going in a beautiful house. I was keep walking through the big door and when I open it, it revealed a wonderful family laughing and smiling together while I'm was looking at them. I saw the man the father of that wonderful family and it was Daddy who looked at me in confused while walking to my direction. I smiled and hugged him tightly, but he pushed me away and say; "Why did you come back? Can't you see we're happy together without you. You left right so you shouldn't have to come back!", he shouted at me which I can't utter any words because I was hopeless and scared of him.

"Dad-daddy", I was crying as I wake up.

I get up from the bed of Nay Linda and Tay Berto and walk to the bathroom and cry all the pain I had before and even now. The scariest thing I don't want to happen is now comin' in reality which I don't know what to do anymore.

How many times do I have to always be broke and lonely? Is this isn't enough that I don't have a mother that it needs that Daddy also leaves me? Am I really a bad person before so I have to suffer like this?

If I am, then I'm tired anymore. I'm tired begging for every person to stay with me forever. I'm tired adjusting and keep smiling even the truth is I'm crying inside. I'm tired pretending that's it's always okay even it hurts me. I'm tired seeing my Sun be happy with his new star which is Victoria. I'm TIRED KEEP TRYING WHICH AT THE END I LEFT ALONE.

I keep crying here inside the bathroom when I heard a knock then, which I immediately wiped my face and fix myself.

"Nak paki-buksan naiihi na ako", I heard Nay Linda.

"Teka lang po Nay", I said and stand up from the floor and open the door and smile widely.

"Umiyak ka ba?", she softly said and holds my face.

"Ha? Hindi po umihi lang ako", I denied.

"Teka naiihi na talaga ako nak", she said and go inside the bathroom and I sitted on the bed.

I'm was looking at the floor and Nay Linda came out from the bathroom and stand in front of me.

"Ako'y di mo maloloko bata ka! Kilala kita at memoryado ko lahat ng pagkatao mo", she suddenly said.

"Po?", I asked and looked at her.

"Bakit ka umiiyak kanina sa CR?", she asked which I feel someone's moving from my back and holds my shoulder.

"Bakit ka umiiyak anak?", I heard Tay Berto from my back.

"Di nga po ako umiyak umihi lang ako", I keep denying.

"Ay bago na pala sistema ng katawan mo nak noh. Ang ihi ngayon lumalabas na sa mata mo", Tay Berto said and chuckled, kainis.

"Nak maaaring ang iyong bibig magsinungaling, pero kailanman ang mga singkit mong mga mata HINDI", Nay Linda said and sitted beside me.

"Di nga ako umiya-", I was cut off.

"Umiyak ka, narinig kita", Tay Berto said which I starting to cry again.

"Iiyak mo yan lahat nak. Di basehan ang luha ng kahinaan minsan ang luha ay isa ding katapangan", Nay Linda said.

"Anak ito tatandaan mo palagi mahal ka namin, hanggang sa huling hininga namin ng Nanay Linda mo. Ikaw ang aming pinaka-mamahal na bunsong malusog ang pisnge", Tay Berto said while caressing my hair.

"Eh paano si Daddy? Love nya pa rin ba ako kahit andyan na si Victoria?", I asked while still crying.

"Mahak ka ni Gregorio anak. Araw-araw ka nyang kinukwento sa amin kung anong pinag-gagawa mo sa California kasama mga kaibigan at Tata Annie mo", Nay Linda said.