Chapter LXII: Direct

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Today is their second day in Amanpulo which they will eat their breakfast in front of the beach to calm their minds and after they will all swim together.

Irene slowly wake up as she felt the hot rays from the sun through her face which she slowly opens her eyes to see Thirdy sleeping in her bed while hugging her pillow tightly.

She then move to sit on their bed beside her daughter Victoria who was not with her anymore which she panicks and quickly run outside to look for her.

"Good morning Tita Irene", Miggy greeted her in the hallway.

"Good morning, Miggy have you seen Victoria?", Irene asked hoping that she's okay.

"Yeah Tita she's with the gang already nandon na po ang iba sa beach front for the breakfast po", Miggy said which she feels relieved.

"Oh okay thank you, by the way susunod ako doon", Irene said.

"Tita where's Thirdy is she's sleeping?", Miggy asked her.

"Uhm...yeah. You wanna come inside and wake her up?", Irene asked him back.

"No na Tita she needs to rest more. As she sleep late na kagabi dahil di daw siya makatulog kaya I made a milk for her kagabi at hinatid po sa kanya", Miggy said.

"By the way Tita I have to go na po sa beach. Mommy just told me to get her sunblock and shades", Miggy said and Irene nodded and go back inside their room.

Thirdy still sleeping while snoring soundly while her left leg are out from the comforter while the pillow she's hugging tightly covering her face

Irene then saw five glass of milk from Thirdy's side table which she felt pity for the kid who have the disorder of having a hard time sleeping with her own.

She fixed the used glass and call for a staff to get it all to clean the table and after she starts preparing herself to go to the beach front.

She then go inside the bathroom to change and wear her beige swimsuit and wear a thin piece of beach dress as they will swim later.

She then prepared all of her things her phone, her sunblock, her hat, her shade and her handkerchief.

She didn't bother to wake up Thirdy as what Miggy said earlier that she needs to rest as she didn't sleep well last night.

Irene opens the door and leave walking downstairs and straightly to the beach front which she quickly find her friends as they are all noisy as usual laughing with their poses.

"Huy ayusin nyo, dapat di halata ang bilbil ko", Joy said while Miggy's taking pictures of her.

"Tita Small go. Ihiyak mo pa ng todo hanggang mapiga bulate mo", Lara said which they all laughed.

"Loko ka Lara wala akong bulate, yucks gross", Small said while still posing taking by her daughter Aton.

"Ang tagal naman ni Thirdy magpapapicture ako sa kanya", Thea said while he's wearing his crop top loose shirt paired with his black short.

"Ay wait we're all here where is Thirdy?", Alice said looking for Thirdy.

"Good morning sorry to keep you all waiting", Irene said as she sitted beside Victoria wearing her pink swimsuit cover by her beach dress.

"Good morning Irene how was your sleep?", Dawn asked her while Dawn's busy tying her daughter's hair.

"Good. It's very calming as it's so quiet", Irene said.