Chapter XXVI: Jealous

THIRD PERSON POV:

It's been 2 days after finding Victoria but still no information about her.

Irene on the other hand is getting able to regain and smiled back as Thirdy helping her to heal and with also Greggy and her two sons always making her happy every single day.

Thirdy on the other hand is watering the plants outside their house as it's getting wilted.

While she's watering she saw a familiar posture which she turn off the hose and waited for the man to turn around.

"Timo!!!!!", she shouted which the man look at her and furrowed.

"Don't call me Timo, Timothy is my name ginagawa mong pang manong", he jested.

They quickly run to each other and hug but not a normal hug, as Thirdy jumps to Timothy while Timothy carrying her as they hug tightly missing each other.

"Ahhhhh Timo, you're so big na hahahahaha", Thirdy squeak still carried by Timothy.

"Ikaw kaya ang malaki ang bigat mo", Timothy back fired as they let go.

"Sapakin kaya kita!", Thirdy said and punches Timothy's chest.

"Aray! I thought it was your Dad and stepbrothers lang?", he asked her.

"It's my sem-break noh, that's why we escaped to have a family vacation", Thirdy explains.

"Anong family? Amfee mo!", Timothy said and taps Thirdy's cheeks.

"Well kasama ko ang family ni Daddy, and they treated me as like their own daughter and sister", Thirdy shared.

"Well I'm happy for you Honey Bunny", Timothy said and hugs Thirdy.

"Ano ba don't call me Honey nga, dungis mo", Thirdy jested.

"Hey, you will be my wife soon noh, so you must get to use of being my Honey", Timothy said and winked which Thirdy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever", she reprimanded.

Timothy or Markus Alexis Timothy Lopez Guzman is Miggy's cousin as their father are brothers.

Timothy, Miggy, and Cassandra Timothy's older sisters and Allison are friends ever since as they always see each other.

Timothy had a crush on Thirdy since then and he's aware that Miggy had also a crush to the same girl he wanted.

"By the way Timo, why they are so busy carrying a bed and table?", Thirdy asked as she saw a truck unloading some furnitures.

"Well yeah, about that Mommy and Daddy decided to adopt last time and it's now granted which my new little brother will be here any time soon", Timothy said excitedly.

"Oh really aw", Thirdy said.

"Yeah and - oh here they are", Timothy said as they heard their car horns.

"Hi Mom and Dad", Timothy greeted his parents.

"Hi, oh Thirdy Bunny you're here. I miss you so much", Stella uttered and hugs Thirdy as Thirdy hugs her too.

"Bunny", Carlos said and open his arms for a hug which Thirdy hug him.

"Tita, Tito I miss you so much also, and especially your homemade ice cream Tita", Thirdy squeak.

"Oh by the way let me introduce our new son, Baby come on say hi to them", Stella said look inside the van and to reveal a precious boy.

"Hi this is Jua-", Stella was cut of when the boy runs to Thirdy and hugs her thighs as he's small.