Chapter LII: Darling

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It's almost 2 months now that Greggy keep calling "Darling" everyday in the middle of the night which Irene keep listening to him and try not to make any sound as she was crying every time she eavesdropped to him.

Irene felt that there's no other way that their family will be okay again, as everything is not working on what she was imagining before.

She didn't have a courage to confront him as she was scared to hear some words from Greggy that for sure it will break her heart piece by piece.

But she was confused as even Greggy had a mysterious call to someone with full of endearment and care, but how her husband can be still sweet, caring, supportive and and love her if he's have an affair to someone.

How's that his man will still treats her so special every day by little efforts showing his love for her.

Like giving her breakfast on the bed sometimes if he's not busy, sending her favorite tulips with a sweet messages on a card, updating her of what he's doing everyday, kiss her the way he always do to her, and love her whole heartedly.

Questions will always raise in her mind how's that his man still the man he first met with full of love for her and sacrificed everything to have her and live with her and even build a family.

"Should I be alarm?", she asked to her friends Dawn and Small just the three of them in Dawn's house.

"When it's started?", Dawn asked her.

"It's almost 2 months now", I said.

"Wala kabang kilalang Darling ang pangalan?", Small asked her too.

"No", she simply uttered.

"Baka si Chanak lang yun", Dawn suggested.

"Di eh, kasi she calls her Bunny, Munchkin, Baby, Sweetie, and Star", Irene enumerate which Small smiled.

"Oi kabisadong-kabisado", Small teased her.

"Tumigil ka nga Small, di ka nakakatulong eh", Irene said and rolled her eyes.

"Suplada mo naman, pero balik sa pangangaliwa ni Greggy", Small said.

"Hoi di pa sure if his cheating, bunganga mo", Dawn taps Small's hand.

"Ay sorry, sorry na advanced masyado but yeah back to the topic", Small said.

"I don't know what to do", Irene said hopelessly.

"Why don't you call Chanak tanungin mo siya para dika mag-overthink dyan", Dawn suggested.

"Ay oo tawagan mo", Small agreed.

"Tumigil nga kayo!", Irene scolded them.

"Eto naman tinutulungan na nga", Small hissed which Irene looked at her seriously.

"Sabi ko nga mag shut up nalang ako", Small said and eat her veggie ice cream.

"Eto nalang if he's still calling her then confront him. Para sa ganon alam nyang nagseselos ka", Dawn suggested which Irene raise her brows.

"I'm not jealous", Irene said firmly.

"Eh ano tawag dyan kabag?", Small asked.

"Oh di kaya pabebe?", Small added.

"Ano ba!", Irene said and masaage her temple.

"Confront him kasi di yung hinahayaan mo, sige ka baka isang araw mawala nalang siya bigla dahil sumama sa " Darling" nya", Dawn uttered which Irene think of it.