Yes! A Mistake!

Sorry for updating late!

And this chapter is dedicated to @AimalLovesEnrique for giving me that amazing ship name in the previous chapter!

Chapter Twenty Six - Yes! A Mistake

Aiden's POV

I threw my pen on the floor, followed by my notebook, while I sat on my bed.

I shut my eyes tightly as I slapped my forehead with my palm!

Why do I have to be so stupid?

I have no idea what came over me when I asked Tori about dating me.

And where exactly did my friendship plan go? Just a day ago, I had switched from that fake behaviour to actually being her friend! And now, I asked her to date me!

What an idiot!

I never planned this but when I saw her standing next to me, I don't know what came over me when I asked her that.

I clutched the pillow in my hand and threw it on the floor, with as much force as I could.

"Will you stop doing that?" An annoyed voice asked me.

My gaze travelled up to the person sitting on my study table. I narrowed my eyes for a moment.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Throwing things around," Dylan motioned his finger around the room.

I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"I could actually kill myself right now," I said, grabbing another pillow and giving a light hit on my head.

This time he rolled his eyes. "You just asked her. She hasn't agreed yet. Get over it drama queen,"

I narrowed my eyes at him again.

"I don't know what I'll do if she agrees. Also, if she doesn't agree, no one should know about it," I thought about someone refusing me and any single soul knowing about this in school. Well, word travels really fast!

Well, this is not just about me. I've also put Tori into this really awkward situation.

"I'm stuck,"

Dylan sighed. "You put yourself and her into this and only you can take yourself and her out of this,"

"How?" I raised a brow.

He rolled his eyes as he heaved a deep sigh. "Am I too smart or are you too dumb?"

I narrowed my eyes for a moment before I threw the other pillow on his face.

The pillow fell down after hitting him while he just stood like a statue, glaring daggers in my direction.

"Now. What were you talking about smart ass?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Its simple. Just go and tell her it was a mistake," He suggested, shrugging, as if it was as simple as changing your clothes.

"You mean that even if she does agree, I refuse her? Especially when I was the one to ask her to date me? Come on Dylan. I'm not that stupid,"

"No girl in her sane mind would agree to date you," He smirked.

"And why would you say that?" I asked, surprised.

"Because, my dear friend," He smiled at me. "You are insane,"

I raised my brow for a moment before giving him a sarcastic smile, "You are the dumb one here,"

"Wha-"