Apartment Talks (Part 2)

Chapter Thirty - Apartment Talks (Part 2)

Tori's POV

After the little encounter with Aiden in the balcony, I've been trying to avoid him and so is he.

I know my silence is only making the situation worse and proving his point right but I don't have anything to make him believe otherwise.

He thinks I am with Daniel. Is that how lowly he thinks of me? Like according to him and everyone else, I have just met Daniel and he thinks I'm interested in him?

What for?

Okay I know my friend's hot but so is Aiden!

'Tori,' My brain warned.

'What? I'm just making a valid point,' I barked at my brain!

Well, I don't know what is going on in his wicked brain but if he doesn't trust me, this relationship is pointless.

Also, he never meant to ask me and I never meant to say yes. This is all a big misunderstanding. The sooner I clear it, the better.

But that sooner is not today. Not at Daniel's house. This is our matter and I don't wanna involve anyone in this unnecessarily.

Someone snapped their fingers infront of my face. I looked at the person.

Daniel was sitting beside me, his hair drenched from the shower, he was wearing sweat pants and a black Tshirt.

"Where are you lost Victoria?"

"Tori," I corrected him.

He gave me a quick knowing smile. "I'll keep that in mind,"

"Yeah I wonder why they even kept it Victoria. She doesn't use it anywhere unless its in records and stuff," Jess said from the opposite couch.

"Oh I see," Daniel said pretending to be attentive.

This guy is hilarious.

"Thats exactly what I wondered when she was new here," Luke said from beside Jess.

"Hey but we didn't even have a proper introduction Luke," I said.

Luke thought for a moment and let out a laugh. "Daniel, someday I will tell you about how Tori helped me and Jess to get together again. Just remind me,"

"Luke please," Jess was annoyed at this.

Daniel laughed. "Why? What happened? You can tell us now. We have a lot of time,"

"Okay," Luke shrugged at Jess as she scowled at him.

"Where are others?" Daniel asked.

Dylan came and sat on the couch beside ours.

"Where's Aiden?" Jessica asked.

"He was talking to coach. He's coming," Dylan said and within a few seconds, Aiden came and sat on the couch beside ours, opposite to Dylan's.

I tried hard to not look up but my curiousity got the best of me as I finally did, and his eyes locked with mine for a moment before he looked away.

I sighed and looked away and was met by Daniel's gaze. I gave him a tight smile as Luke started the story. He forced a smile and looked ahead, at Luke.

"So this was Matt and Tori's plan. They sent us both to that old scary cafeteria, both of us oblivious of each other's presence,"

And as if it was the most involuntary thing, I looked up at him again at the mention of that cafeteria and I was surprised when he did the same. We both looked away at the same time.