Stupid Life

Hello everyone!

This chapter is a Diwali present for all of you and all the Indian readers I have here (A late present I guess, but just a day late)

Happy Diwali Guys!

And! Chapter dedicated to @MacaronsAndCupcakes for the amazing cover

Chapter Twenty One - Stupid Life

Tori's POV

I faintly remember someone tying my hand to something. I was awake but my eyelids refused to open. My head felt heavy because of the attack earlier.

I was on a chair and I could feel my hand tied to it, which somehow reminded me of the time when Aiden left me in that scary cafeteria.

Who could be doing this? Could it be Aiden?

No! He wouldn't!

Then who could it be?

I slowly opened my eyes. The room was dark and I was glad for that or else my eyes wouldn't open at all.

I first looked at my hands tied to the arms of the chair I was sitting on and then to my hair drenched in sweat as they spread on my shoulders.

Then my eyes followed the dirty wooden floor and then the dark walls. It was a tiny room with a window in the corner. It was still night.

I wanted to laugh at this. Whoever has kidnapped me has kept me in a room with a big window.

I shook my head laughing as I easily pulled my hands out of the rope, which was tied very loosely.

This person sucked at this job!

It was really stupid of me taking it so lightly when I should be in a state of panic right now!

Damn! I've been kidnapped. I felt like laughing! Something inside me told that I don't have to be scared of that person!

Was it really Aiden? I laughed when I was walking towards the window.

Why was I laughing? Am I crazy?

Hold on! Have I been drugged?

Thats the only conclusion I could draw when I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

I tried to lift the heavy window frame but it didn't move. After several attempts I noticed that it was locked. The lock was rusted and no matter how much I tried it wouldn't even move.

Really! How old was this place?

"Need help?"

I froze as a heavy and dark voice came from behind.

It was that voice! It was his voice!

You can't escape Tori!

I took a deep breath before turning back and I regretted it instantly.

He stood there in his tall frame with deep black hair and muscular shoulders. I carefully examined his face and there was no change after all this time, as he stared me with those chocolate brown eyes, showing off his pointed nose with those beautiful sharp features, wearing a black t-shirt with his dark jeans looking as handsome and sexy as he used to when I last saw him months ago.

I gulped!

Is this really happening?

"Ethan..." My voice hardly came out of my mouth.

After staring him for a moment I looked away, blinking.

An unwanted smile formed on my lips. And it didn't take me long before bursting into tears while laughing.