Challenges

Chapter Eleven - Challenges

Aiden's POV

I've been quite angry with Tori. It usually looks like I'm flirting but then I was actually helping her.

But I won't blame her. She was right.

No one can trust a player so easily, especially girls like her.

Matt was right. She is not the type of girl that can be trapped easily.

But who wants to trap her? I decided to stay away from her the moment I realised that Dean likes her.

And I was really hurt when she said all that. I do hear all these things from girls when I dump them and they don't really matter to me.

But hearing all these things from her, I hate to admit it but yes, I was deeply affected. I didn't know the reason.

Maybe it's just that I wasn't really planning anything wrong against her and I still got to hear all this.

I never had any intention to get to to her in anyway. When Jessica's mom invited me to their house, I just decided to tease her. Nothing more.

Ugh God! This just gets more and more complicated.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by a hand waving infront of my face.

I got irritated and pushed it away.

"What do you want Dylan?" I asked.

"Are you still thinking about Tori?" He asked me with a grin.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What do you mean by thinking about Tori?"

He raised his right eyebrow. "Thinking about Tori means thinking about Tori," He stated matter of factly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I'm still thinking about her,"

His mouth formed an o-shape as he gave me a teasing smile.

I shook my head. "But not something that interests you dude," I added.

He pouted.

"I shouldn't have told you about all this in the first place," I slapped my forehead.

"Thats not possible Aiden. 'Cause you tell me everything," He smiled like a four-year-old.

I just wish I could slam my head in the wall.

Out of all the others, Dylan is the first one to know anything I want to share. He's been with me since I was four. We both are like the best buddies.

He usually comes to my house and we just play video games and eat like animals.

Remembering this, I looked around the house and gave a glance at the mess we made. I could see the foodstuff lying on the ground.

I hope mom and dad are not coming back anytime soon or we both are dead.

I picked up my backpack and walked towards the door. We had to leave for school.

"You are coming with me after the school. I'm not clearing this mess alone. Get that?" I asked.

He saluted.

I shook my head at him and walked out towards my car. He followed me.

We both were going by the same car because he had to come back with me after the school.

I started the engine and pulled the car on the road.

The ride was going silent when he suddenly spoke up.