Rude vs Rudeness

Chapter Ten - Rude vs Rudeness

Tori's POV

"Are you ready Tori?" Jessica shouted from the hall.

"Yeah I am," I said when I was actually exhausted. Me and Jess had to clean the hall and it was quite the mess.

It took 3 hours for us to clean the hall completely and now we were going to school.

I went downstairs and we both left for the school.

On the way, I called mom and told her about how everything was going here in New York.

We reached the school and Jessica parked the car. We both walked towards the building and I didn't have any plan to go inside. I just wanted to sleep.

I walked towards my class. I didn't know what happened but the class got over the moment it started. Or maybe I slept during the whole class and woke up to the sound of the bell.

I laughed at myself.

I walked towards my next class but then I was only half awake. Something took over me and I dropped my phone and other books from my hand while walking towards the locker.

Now I was a little awake as I bent to pick them up.

Someone handed me my phone while I was gathering books and I looked up to see who it was.

It was him! Why can't he just leave me alone?

I snatched the phone from his hand.

"I don't need your help," I snapped.

He raised his eyebrow.

"What is your problem?" He asked me, frowning.

"You are my problem. Why can't you leave me alone?" I said while getting up from the ground.

"I was just helping you Tori," He stated.

"I don't need your help," I said.

"Do you talk like that to everyone who helps you?"

"No," I said.

"Then what wrong did I do to you?"

"You haven't done anything wrong and I won't even let you do something wrong to me. And thats the reason I'm avoiding you," I stated matter of factly.

"And why do you think I would do anything wrong to you?"

I rolled my eyes.

Now or never Tori!

Tell him!

"Because you are a player," I snapped. "I can't trust you. You just know how to break hearts. You play around with girls like they are nothing more than your puppets. I hate you because I hate players. You don't even deserve to have friends," I was breathing heavily when I finished.

I immediately regretted everything I said when I saw his face. A look of hurt crossed his face but it didn't last for more than a second. His face now displayed a smile. Not the smirky smile. But a natural from-the-heart smile which showed little hurt in his eyes.

"You know nothing about me," He said slowly and walked away.

I stayed rooted at my spot.

Did I say something wrong? Did I over react? Was he actually just helping me?

I found my words very much hurting, now when I think about them.

I wanted to take it all back.

What if he was really hurt?