New Friend

Hello everyone!

I'm back and here is the second chapter.

Enjoy!

Chapter One - New Friend

Tori's POV

Its been a while since I'm waiting for someone to come and pick me up from the airport.

I decided to call my aunt instead of standing there and waiting.

I fished my phone out of my pocket when someone tapped my shoulder from behind, making me jump in surprise. My phone fell off from my hands.

I turned around only to find a guy with blond hair and dark brown eyes looking at me.

"I'm sorry to scare you," He said as he bent down to pick up my phone.

"No its okay....uhh do I know you?" I asked.

"No you don't," He said handing me my phone back.

"Thanks," I said after taking the phone.

He just smiled in response.

I couldn't help but notice the cute dimples forming on his cheeks as he smiled and the way his eyes glowed like the whole galaxy lied in them.

I realised I was staring so I looked down ashamed, my cheeks burning.

"Hi I'm Dean," He said extending his hand in my direction.

"Tori," I said as I shook his hand.

"Nice name," He smiled.

I smiled back.

"I'm here to get you to your aunt's house," He told me.

I looked at him in confusion.

"I'm Jessica's friend," He said.

"Ohh,"

"Your aunt had some work to attend to and Jessica was busy in her homework. So she asked me to get you,"

"How did you know it was me?" I asked.

"She showed me a picture of you. I looked around and I found you similar and it looked like you were waiting for someone. So I assumed it was you and I was right," He said.

I smiled at him.

"Thank you for coming," I said.

"No problem," He said smiling.

"I'll take them," He said pointing towards my bags.

"No its okay," I said.

"Come on its just bags. After all we are friends now,"

Friends? When did that happen? Its not like I don't wanna be friends with him but I just decided to tease him.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Friends?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "We'll be in the same school Tori and we have the same subjects so we'll have the same classes probably so we'll obviously be friends," He stated.

"And how do you know about my subjects?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest.

"Jess told me," He stated rolling his eyes once again.

"How do I know that you really are Jess's friend. I mean you could be a classmate of hers messing with her cousin right now," I asked narrowing my eyes. I really wanted to laugh so hard.

He narrowed his eyes for a moment and then a frown crept its way across his face.

"Its okay if you don't wanna be my friend Tori. I get it. But it would be better if you said it directly instead of questioning me like FBI," He stated and I could actually make out the sadness in his eyes.