Confused

So here it is and I know I'm late.

The thing is that I had writer's block on this story!

I'm really sorry!

And I know this chapter is short! But next will be a big one! Promise.

Chapter Twenty - Confused

Tori's POV

I swallowed the last bite of the delicious food on my plate.

Mrs. Walker was a great cook.

After lunch Aunt and Mrs Walker went to the hall to chat while Mr. Walker stayed with me and Aiden.

Just how much I wish Jess was here! But my cousin was on a date with her boyfriend. I rolled my eyes.

As we were talking, I was trying my best to avoid looking at Aiden. Thank God I was able to stop myself from spilling my secret to him.

But as I know him, he won't give up. He'll know about it someday.

After some time Aunt came and asked me if I wanted to go home with her or stay back and hang out with Aiden!

Honestly! What made her think that?

I obviously told her that I was tired and it was better I went home with her.

"Tori is a very nice girl," Mrs Walker said. I couldn't help but smile. She turned to Aiden. "You should bring her home more oftenly," She smiled.

He shrugged. "I'm ready to bring her everyday," He then looked at me. "Right Tori?"

I laughed. "Sure,"

After biding goodbyes, me and Aunt started our ride for home.

"So how did you end up at Aiden's house?" Aunt asked me.

I shrugged. "Long story,"

"Its okay if you don't wanna tell me. Must be personal,"

My eyes widened at the word 'personal'.

Personal between me and Aiden? Hahahahahahaha!

"Was it some kind of an introduction? Like he was introducing his girl to his parents? You never told me Tori,"

"What? No! First of all I'm not his 'girl'," I said. "And its just that he couldn't drive so I drove him to his house and I was going to leave but Mrs. Walker was kind enough to invite me in. Thats all," I said.

"Okay I get it," She said raising up her hands in surrender.

We reached home and it was already six in the evening. Jessica had come back from her date and was in her room. So instead of interrogating her about her date (yeah thats mean) I went up to my room and lied on the bed, facing the ceiling.

My eyes started closing as I thought about what had happened today. I was sleepy and I almost slept but my stupid phone rang.

I looked at the screen and involuntarily sat up on the bed.

It was him again.

What the hell does he want?

Doesn't he get that I don't wanna talk to him!

My hands started shaking as I held the phone in my hands. Why was I this scared? I shouldn't be. He is not a ghost afterall.

Without answering it, I pressed the red button with my shaky hands and threw the phone on the bed away from me.

I took a deep breath and lied back on the bed.

Feels like I'm being chased by a psycho killer.

After several minutes, my phone rang again startling me. Why can't he just give up?