Player Comes To Fetch Me?

Chapter Thirteen - Player Comes To Fetch Me?

Tori's POV

I kept staring up at the ceiling, lying on my bed, as I thought about what Dylan meant by the things he said.

What did I do to Aiden?

He is doing it all. Or should I say he was doing it all to irritate me?

"Tori we are getting late. Are you ready?"

It was Saturday and we were all going for a movie. Actually they were going for a movie.

After I came to know that Aiden was also coming with us, I just decided to stay home rather than going there and getting my peaceful Saturday evening killed.

When I didn't answer Jessica, I heard footsteps coming upstairs. She lightly knocked on my door.

"You can come in Jess," I said.

She popped her head in.

I looked at her and she had her hands resting on her hips as she frowned at me.

"Why aren't you ready?" She asked.

"I don't wanna go,"

"Why?"

"I have a headache," I lied.

"Uhh hun?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Why don't you believe me Jess? Why do you always think that I'm lying?"

Well I would say she knows me too well.

Her expression softened. "Do you really have a headache?" She asked, this time without giving me a hard look.

I nodded.

"Okay then," She shrugged.

"Bye Jess and enjoy Jess," I sang.

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Take care. Mom is downstairs. If you need anything just call her,"

"I won't need anything," I smiled.

She closed the door behind her and left the room.

After I was sure that she had left the house, I decided to go downstairs.

Aunt was sitting in the living room, watching TV.

I went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The dishes were placed in the sink.

'Aunt spends almost whole day in the kitchen and then she has her job. Help her Tori,' My mind said.

I decided to wash the dishes.

While I was doing so, Aunt called me from behind. "Why are you doing it Tori? You have a headache, right?"

I paused and turned.

"Oh no its much better now. I was getting bored so I just decided to clean the dishes. I'm almost done. You can go and sit in the living room," I said.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and resumed doing the dishes.

After I was done, I walked back to my room and decided to call Mom.

I searched for my phone in my backpack.

5 missed calls.

I looked at the contact and my eyes grew wide looking at the name.

Aiden!

All five missed calls from Aiden.

Why would he call me?