Friends

Chapter Eight - Friends

Tori's POV

As Aiden entered the parking lot, we started recieving looks from the people, especially girls.

Some gave me those death glares and some looked at us with their mouths hanging open.

I rolled my eyes.

"Enjoying the ride?" He asked.

"Oh...you have no idea how much I'm enjoying the death glares I'm recieving right now," I said sarcastically.

He laughed.

"Its obvious. You are with 'The Aiden Walker' right now,"

I narrowed my eyes at him knowing that he couldn't even see it.

The death ride finally came to a stop and I immediately got off, removing my helmet and handing it to him.

I turned around and started walking.

"Uhh unn girly...aren't you forgetting something?"

I sighed and turned in his direction.

He sat bending a little forward, his hand resting on the helmet placed infront of him, giving me a sight of his six packs, with that sexy look plastered on his face.

Oh my my!

"Thank you Aiden,"

"The pleasure's been all mine," He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the building.

"Tori," Someone called from behind and I turned only to find Matt, waving at me.

"Hi Matt," I smiled.

"How are you now?" He asked.

"I'm good,"

"Looks like the 'scary cafeteria' showed effect on you,"

My eyes grew wide.

Did Aiden tell him that he locked me up in that place?

"How do you know?" I asked.

He seemed confused. "We played a prank on Jessica and Luke. Remember?" He asked.

I sighed in relief.

He was talking about our prank not Aiden's.

"Yeah it did," I said.

He laughed and then we walked towards the building.

We had the same class in the first period today. I was thankful that Matt wasn't like Dean. He wasn't the front seat kid.

He sat beside me in the last row.

"I wasn't there in the last class. Can I copy your notes?"

"Sure," I said as I took my notebook out of my bagpack and handed it to him.

He started writing and then the teacher entered the class.

I didn't listen to anything she said. My eye lids were heavy. I wanted to sleep.

I didn't know what was happening untill I heard someone laughing beside me.

I opened my eyes and looked at Matt.

"What?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "I think you should skip the next two periods and go to the medical room and have a good sleep,"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He burst out laughing.

I was going to laugh with him unless we both heard someone clearing their throat standing beside us.