Celebrations (Part 1)

Chapter Twenty Three - Celebrations (Part 1)

Tori's POV

As Jessica told me about the importance of the day, my eyes grew wide.

I stood fixed at my spot.

Its his birthday? Really?

I am so stupid!

Now everything registered inside my stupid brain. Last night, when I said all that to him, he must be thinking that it was a little birthday gift for him.

And after my really stupid speech, he must be expecting that I would wish him! But then, like the dumb I am, I ended the call.

That must have sounded so rude!

I really should have asked Jess about the birthdays of everyone! I mentally made a note of doing that later!

Now I have to do something to make it up to him! Or maybe I could just pretend I knew everything and I didn't wish him on purpose.

'Thats double rude Tori,' My brain said.

But what the hell do I do now? He's not even talking to me. Damn he's not even looking in my direction let alone talking.

I was brought out of my thoughts as a hand waved infront of my face.

I blinked a few times before looking at Jessica.

"You look lost," She eyed me suspiciously.

"I am,"

"What happened?" She asked.

"I didn't know it was his birthday unless you told me a few minutes ago," I almost shouted.

"Oh! But I just told you. Whats the big deal?" She asked plainly!

I burried my head inside my hands. "The big deal-" I looked up at her. "is that I called him at midnight to thank him,"

Her eyes grew wide. "Did you wish him?"

"I just told you I didn't know it was his birthday,"

She looked relieved.

"There's not such a big deal. We can still include you in the plan and you can say that you knew,"

"But thats not fair Jess," I said as my face turned into a sad one. "And you people didn't wish him either. He's not ignoring you like he is ignoring me,"

"Is he ignoring you?" She raised her brow.

I nodded.

"Then it can't be regarding this. It has to be something else. Go and talk to him,"

"He wouldn't even look at me,"

"I can't believe in that," She smirked. "Because I know someone who can't let people be angry with her for a long time,"

I smiled. That was obviously directed towards me.

"How old is he turning by the way?"

"Its his eighteenth,"

"Thanks Jess," I said as I started walking towards the parking lot. I need to get there before Aiden leaves.

"Anytime," She shouted. "You are a part of the plan now,"

I laughed as I walked out of the building.

I stopped in my tracks as a thought came to me. What exactly do I talk to him about? According to the plan, I can't tell him that I know about his birthday now.