Boring Day

Chapter Six - Boring Day

Tori's POV

My hand was tied to a chair.

"Fuck you Walker," I hissed.

I needed to get out of here. This place was giving me creeps.

"Help," I shouted.

Nothing!

How can he just leave me here?

I made several attempts to untie the rope but the knot just won't open with a single hand.

Just as I was about to shout for help again, I heard someone laughing.

The evil laugh we hear in horror movies.

Shit!

I stayed fixed at my spot. When I felt someone coming closer I finally turned, and I immediately regeretted it.

A monster with blood dripping from his mouth stared at me as he came closer. I looked at his claws!

Shit!

The rumours about this place were true.

My eyes grew wide as I let out a shrill scream.

I sat up straight on the bed, my breath heavy as I shivered with wear.

A dream!

Half of the part was true and the rest half was what I thought was going to happen with me, but it didn't happen and I was really thankful for that.

But where am I now?

I looked around the room I was in. As I was running my eyes around the room, my eyes landed on the sleeping figure beside me.

Aiden bloody Walker!

I was really thankful he was sitting on a chair while his head resting on the bed.

I don't know what my reaction would be if he was lying beside me on the bed.

Anger started boiling inside me when I looked at him.

I wanted to punch him as hard as I could.

But then I realised that I was in his house and now everything started making sense. There was an icepack lying beside my head when I woke up.

I remember fainting because of fear in the that cafeteria. He probably realised his mistake and helped me.

I shook my head. No matter how much he helped me, he was the one who had put me in the situation.

Just as I was thinking about all this, his phone started ringing.

I immediately picked it up, not wanting him to wake up.

It was Jessica. I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Tori?"

"Yeah hi Jess,"

"How are you now?"

"I'm fine,"

"Okay and where is Aiden?"

"He's asleep. He stayed up all night to help me. I don't wanna wake him up," I lied although I guess half of it was true.

"Okay...I'm coming to his house. Just be ready. I'm on my way,"

"Okay," I said and hung up.

I just wanted him to keep sleeping unless I was out of his house. I don't wann talk to him now or ever again.