Weird Day

Chapter Twenty Seven - Weird Day

Tori's POV

I opened the door of my bedroom and walked in.

I shook my head to clear the thoughts. Aiden asked me to date him!

I can't believe this! This cannot happen! I need to say no to him.

Ethan is here! I don't want to invite a thunderstorm by saying yes to Aiden!

I shut my eyes tightly as I lied on my bed, facing the ceiling.

I took deep breaths.

But why would Aiden ask me that?

Oh My God! He doesn't like me. Does he?

Do I?

No! Or maybe Yes! Not exactly like him, but maybe just as a friend.

I sighed.

I really need to talk to Jess!

But if only she was home! Damn you Luke! They go on a date atleast thrice a week! Unbelievable!

I don't really get to see much of my cousin. I don't have a problem with them going out on a date but right now, I really need to talk to Jess.

I wish I could tell Aunt. But I can't tell her about Ethan being here in New York.

I got up from the bed and paced around the room, trying to think of some way to get out of this problem.

What do I say to Aiden?

I don't have the heart to say no to him! But I have to.

While I was pacing around the room, my phone started ringing.

I looked at the screen and the contact made me scowl.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Tori I...uh...what happened to you?"

I rolled my eyes. I scoffed, "Come to the point Ethan. What is your purpose for calling me?"

There was a little silence on the line. "Do I need to have a purpose to call you?"

I sighed. "What did you call me for?" I asked, calmly.

"I just wanted to talk. Thats all,"

"Talk," I said.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting so-"

"Weird?" I cut him off and continued. "Moody? Arrogant? Yeah, because someone, very unwanted and stubborn is back in my life,"

My eyes grew wide as I immediately realised what I just said.

I was going to apologize but it was cut short by his laugh from the other side. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Well thats because incase, you didn't realise, you have been stalking me, which is not a very polite thing to do,"

"I'm not stalking you Tori," He said immediately.

I let out laugh. "You followed me from California to here in New York. If this is not called stalking then what is?" I asked, feeling the anger in my own voice.

"Tori I lov-"

"Don't say that word," I warned him. "When you don't mean it," I added later.

"Whatever,"

See? He's nothing but a stubborn teen.

"I'm busy. I'll talk to you later," I said in an attempt to hang up.