Life Saver

Chapter Thirty Three - Life Saver

Tori's POV

"You came back?" Aunt questioned the moment I stepped into the living room.

"Yeah. My headache got worse. So Aiden drove me back,"

"Realy sweet of him. But what is wrong with your head? I think I should take you to a doctor,"

"No Aunt I'm fine,"

"But it can be something serious Tori. You shouldn't really have these headaches so frequently,"

"Aunt trust me. I'm fine now. Are you done with your packing anyway?" I asked.

She hesitated but finally nodded. "You should go and sleep, while I get the dinner ready and then we can have dinner when Jess comes,"

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"Just go and rest," She said, eyeing the paper bag in my hands.

"Oh he bought me medicine," I said.

She smiled. "Have them and rest,"

I nodded and went up to my room. I called Mrs. Walker and told her about my head, and she being the polite lady, just told me to rest and apologized on behalf of her son, when she didn't really have to do that.

I changed into my pair of teddy print pajamas and my pink tshirt, remembering how he used to call me girly when I was new here.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"So girly," I muttered and walked out of the bathroom.

After having the medicine, I dozed off and woke up to a knock on my door.

"Its open," I mumbled sleepily.

Jess walked in.

"You're back?" I checked my phone. It was 10:15.

Did I really sleep that long?

"How are you now?" She asked.

"I'm good,"

She stared at me for a while, opening her mouth to speak and closing it again, debating whether she should speak or not.

I raised a brow.

She finally spoke.

"So Aiden did not really call you. What exactly were you thinking when you lied to me? It seems like you were trying to cover something up,"

I sighed.

"You need to tell me. Maybe I can help. Because I know that something is definitely off with you two. When Aiden came back, he seemed really......troubled. Everyone moticed but no one pointed it out. Tell me what is wrong,"

I sighed again as I buried my head in my hands. I looked up at her and she was still waiting for my reply.

"Its complicated Jess,"

She took a deep breath and sat on the edge of bed.

"Did you tell him about Ethan?" She asked.

"What? No. Not yet. Jess did you...Oh my God. You did not mention Etha-"

"No. Why would I?" She said immediately.

I released a breath.

"But why don't you tell him? He's your boyfriend. He should know about your past,"

"There is no past Jess. And the year is coming to an end. I'll be leaving soon. And then there will be no long distance relationship, we will forget each other and if he knows my story, I'll always fear that someone I barely know is out there with my secret. Who knows he might dictate my story to someone for fun?"