Epilogue

Epilogue

Five Years Later

Tori's POV

I woke up to the announcement in the flight. We would be landing in New York soon. I tapped my feet in excitement.

After what seemed like forever, the flight landed and I got out, walking down the airport after collecting my luggage, trying to look for someone familiar. My eyes landed on Dylan, standing at a distance. He saw me and I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Woah look at you. Changed since the last time I saw you,"

I stepped back and let out a laugh. "By which you mean six months ago?"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Ruin the greeting line," He said and I burst out laughing. "Anyway. Why couldn't he come this time?"

"Meetings,"

"Oh," I said as he took one of my bags and we started walking outside the airport. Getting into his car, I tapped my feet impatiently as I couldn't wait to get to his office.

Dylan's phone rang and he put it on speaker.

"Did you get there on time? Was her flight on time? Is she with you right now?" The voice from the other side asked imapatiently and I bit my lip to stop the grin forming on my lips.

"Calm down dude. Yes to all of that,"

I heard a sigh of relief from the other side and looked at Dylan in confusion. Why was he so relieved? It's not like I was going to get kidnapped.

"That's an insult to me man," Dylan complained and I shook my head in sympathy at Dylan.

"Come on. I would never do that Dy. Now can I talk to her?"

"No to that," Dylan snapped while looking ahead at the road.

"Why not?" He complained and I looked at Dylan to find him smiling teasinly at his phone. I just kept quiet listening to them, talking. I would never come between their bromance.

"Patience Mr. I-Need-My-Girlfriend-All-The-Time," He said and hung up. I burst out laughing as I pictured him sulking after this conversation.

We reached his office building and I didn't waste any time as I got out of the car and ran towards the lobby. The lady at the desk smiled at me. Almost everyone knew me here as I would always visit the office while in New York.

I entered the elevator and pressed the button twenty, tapping my feet once again and feeling a little bad for leaving Dylan behind like that. But everything seemed to not matter anymore as the doors opened and I took long steps to reach his office.

I smiled at his PA sitting outside, on her desk. Her name was Lily and we had become very close friends over the time. Normally, I would have freaked out over him having a beautiful PA around our age, but after I talked to her, I realized that she was a nice person and already was in a committed relationship.

"Hey Lily,"

"Hi Tori,"

"Is Aiden in there?" I asked in a hurry.

"Yes. Mr. Walker is in his office," That was enough to hear as I pushed the door open to reveal him sitting beside his desk, looking at something in his computer. He looked up and his eyes lit up when they fell on me.

He got up and I noticed his white shirt tucked inside his black pants, with his shirt's first button undone, his tie pulled to be loose as it was hanging lazily around the collar, the sleeves rolled up till elbows, revealing his muscular arms and finally I noticed his messy hair.