Meeting The Walkers

Chapter dedicated to @DquaPerrie

HaPpY BiRtHdAy @DquaPerrie !!!!

I completed my promise ;)

Enjoy! :)

Chapter Nineteen - Meeting The Walkers

Tori's POV

I immediately hung up.

It was him.

Why did he come back?

I still stood in horror because of the call I had just got from a very unwanted person in my life.

Is he back?

Am I imagining things?

Is he really back?

I can't believe this.

"Hey," Someone clicked their fingers infront of my face.

I seemed to wake up from a shock. I blinked a few times and looked back at Aiden.

"Whats wrong?" He asked studying my face.

"He....b-back....he.......I- I," I couldn't form a proper sentence. The nervousness I felt at that moment was indescribeable.

He gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay Tori?" He asked.

I gulped.

I couldn't tell him about this. My trust in him wasn't enough for me to disclose any secret to him.

I took a deep breath.

Calm down Tori! It couldn't be him.

Even if it was him, I didn't care. He couldn't hurt me here! Not here! Not now!

Things have changed now. I was weak back then. But now, I am strong!

I can fight him. I won't let him hurt me again. Not mentally! Not physically! Not in any way!

"Yeah. I'm okay. Lets go," I said and started walking towards the car.

"Who was on the phone?" He asked from behind.

I stopped and turned.

I smiled nervously. "It was a wrong number,"

He stared me for a while narrowing his eyes. "But you were stammering about someone being back. I could make out that you were trying to say something like He is back," Now he looked at me in pure confusion. "If I'm not wrong,"

I shook my head. "No. Its just...a wrong number," I tried again.

"Okay," He said, annoyed and I knew that he wasn't taking anything I said. He knew something was wrong and right now I couldn't do anything to make him believe otherwise.

"Lets go," I said and he nodded. I was glad he wasn't taking that conversation any further.

The ride went silent and there was no need for him to give me any directions since I had already been to his house, so I knew where it exactly was.

I pulled the car infront of his house and he got out of the passenger seat.

"You can come in," He said through the window.

"No thats fin-" Before I could answer, someone interrupted from behind.

"Hey Dylan," A lady came to the car's window.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought it was Dylan," She said.

"No problem," I smiled.

She seemed a nice lady. She had brown curls and a few wrinkles on her face. She was almost Aunt's age.