In The Town (Part 2)

Chapter Forty One - In The Town (Part 2)

Tori's POV

Aiden is impossible. I thought as I walked up ahead.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I heard Daniel asking Zac. Zac shook his head. "We broke up last week,"

"Oh we're so sorry," Dylan said. "That must have been really hard," He shook his head in sympathy while I narrowed my eyes at them. What the hell were the doing?

"Oh and talking about relationships," Daniel started and Zac looked at him. "Did you know that Tori is A-"

"Daniel," I shouted and the three turned around to look at me. "Maybe Zac doesn't wanna know that," I gave him my best smile and he raised a brow at me. Ignoring that, I turned to Zac.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked him.

"Well. There's a park. I think-"

"No please no parks,"

"Okay," He said and a smirk took over his lips. "And there is a bar just down the street incase you guys wanna have some drinks,"

"Oh no. Tori here doesn't drink," Dylan said to Zac. "And we don't really wanna get drunk right now," Daniel finished.

"Oh okay," Zac nodded. "Maybe we can-"

"Bar is fine with me," I said cutting him off and the two of my friends gaped at me. Zac shrugged. "Okay then," He held out his hand infront of me. "Shall we?"

I looked down at his hand and looked up at him again. His face tensed as he slowly pulled his hand back but I grabbed it, not really wanting to disappoint him. So what if Aiden sees this? Its not like we are in a relationship!

Zac's face lit up and I let out a chuckle. He was so cute! "Lets go," I chirped while Daniel and Dylan frowned at me.

"What? Its just a friendly act of holding hands," I said and looked back at Aiden, whose glare was fixed on our hands. With a grin, I turned to Dylan. "Maybe your best friend could learn a thing or two,"

Surprisingly, Daniel chuckled at that and shook his head. "Bar it is then," He said and Zac led us to the bar which was just at the end of the street we were walking on.

I sniffed in the air as we opened the old creaking door of a place with long counters in the corners accompanied by stools.

"Howdy Zac!" A voice called and I looked to my right to see an old man dressed in a pair of loose pants and red checkered shirt, sipping the drink in his hand, looking in our direction.

I looked back at Zac to catch him giving him a small salute. I chuckled at that. He looked down at me. "That was really cool. Who is he?"

"He is the old Sheriff. He and my Grandpa used to hang out here,"

"Oh," I looked back at the Sheriff to give him a smile while he nodded at me.

"You just got his approval," Zac said.

I looked at him confused. "Approval for what?"

"As his girl," A voice came and I turned around to find Daniel standing with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face.

"Oh," I said and looked up to find Zac smiling at me. "What do you think Tori?"

"Uh what?"

"About The Old Sheriff's approval," He smirked.

"Uh Zac. I....you...uh," I sighed but frowned when he burst out laughing. "You know that I'm kidding, right?"

I narrowed my eyes as he stopped laughing and patted my shoulder. "You should loosen up a bit. Right Daniel?"