Final

Chapter Forty Four - Final

Two Months Later

Tori's POV

I sat in my room, bored. Looking around, I could find nothing to do. Everything has been boring ever since we graduated from high school two weeks ago. The only good thing among the stressful finals was the prom and the graduation ceremony. A smile formed on my lips as I thought about our dance at the prom. Aiden was looking like the perfect prince charming in his suit and I couldn't just look away from him.

Which reminds me, that he was supposed to be here today. A knock on the door shook me as I got up to open the door.

Before I could do that, the door swung open and Aiden stepped in, his eyes lighting up when he saw me and advanced in my direction.

"You are late," I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Oh am I?" His hand went up to his chest as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes," I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm mad at you,"

"Oh what am I gonna do about that?" He smirked as he took another step in my direction.

"I don't think you can do anything about it," I turned around to face the window. "Maybe I won't go out with you at all," I teased.

I suddenly felt his presence behind me. "Really?" He asked.

"Yes,"

"So you won't come with me?" He took a step closer and wrapped his arms around me, making my back come in contact with his rock hard chest.

"No. I won't," I said, firmly. A smile formed on my lips when he brought his face at the crook of my neck and pressed his lips againt it.

"Now?" He whispered, running his lips along my neck.

"N-No,"

I gasped as he suddenly turned me around, locking his arms around me and planting kisses along my jawline. My legs turned to jelly as buttetflies erupted in the pit of my stomach and I found it impossible to stand.

"I..I.." I trailed off.

He stopped at the base of my neck. "So will you?" His lips moved against my skin, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Oh okay. I will," I managed to whisper and he looked up at me with a grin, pecking my lips and letting go of me. I took in a long breath once I was standing a bit away from him. "Sometimes. I hate you," I sulked.

He let out a chuckle as he took my hand and started guiding me out of my room. "You love it. Don't you Tori?" He asked as we entered the empty hall. Maybe Aunt and Jess were out somewhere.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Huh whatever,"

He turned to me with a sly smirk and I shrugged. "Let's go,"

We left the house and after he drove for about fifteen minites, I looked outside the window to find a multi storey building infront of us. The exterior was glassed and as I stepped out of the car, I covered my eyes when a ray of light reflected back from it.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Well I told you I would show my Dad's company some day," He said and I nodded. "Well. I thought today we should," He took my hand and walked towards the huge building.

We entered the lobby and a lady on the front desk smiled at Aiden, while looked at me skeptically. I gave her a smile which she kindly returned.

He guided me towards the elevator and pressed the button nineteen on it. "Are all these floors part of the office?"