Unveiling

Hi guys

I was supposed to be back in April but I just got some time off from studies. So here is the chapter.

Enjoy ^^

Chapter Thirty Seven - Unveiling

Aiden's POV

Daniel! This is all because of him.

As I walked towards my car, I gave one last glance to the window of the room that once used to be her.

I drove my car to Daniel's apartment and once I was standing infront of his house, I rang the doorbell.

"Open the door Daniel," I shouted. The coward must be expecting me.

I stopped when I heard footsteps and a few seconds later, the door opened.

"Aiden?" Daniel stood there confused, but soon his face displayed a frown.

"You have some nerve to come infront of me after what you did to Tori last nig-"

I threw a punch on his face as he fell backwards on a large cardboard box. I entered the house and looked around his drawing room which was a complete mess, large boxes of clothes and other items lying here and there.

He raised up his head and glared at me, pulling my leg and making me fall on the floor.

I scowled as he kicked my stomach. Oh no you don't get the upper hand here Daniel!

I held his fist and threw another punch on his face. I got up from the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

"What is it with you if Tori gets hurt?"

He dodged my next move and lifted his leg up, kicking me in the stomach making me fall back.

He got up and started throwing punches on my face. "You hurt her. I don't allow that,"

I took a deep breath and kicked him away. "You wouldn't allow that? Who the fuck are you to her?"

I put my hand around his throat and pinned him to the floor. I punched his jaw. "Everything was perfect before you arrived here and started hitting on my girl,"

My hand muscles twitched as the scene of him standing beside her as she cried and pushing me away from her played in my mind.

How dare he push me away from her?

I threw more punches on his face. " And now. Now she left me,"

My face heated up as I thought about never seeing her again and it was all because of Daniel.

Just then, he pushed me away and I fell on a box lying on the table, making it fall off. A few pictures laid scattered on the floor but it was just one picture, lying right infront of me, that really caught my attention.

It was a class photograph and there was this really pretty girl in the second row smiling brightly. I would have smiled but my heart shattered at that. I hadn't given her a reason to smile before she left.

I made her cry every single time we met.

"You have a picture of her," I gritted my teeth as I looked back at him, who was now standing and frowning at me.

I don't have any picture of her. Why should he have it?

I looked back at Daniel and I watched as he moved in my direction. "Give me the picture," He said.

"Why do you have a picture of her? Did she give this to you?" I narrowed my eyes, balling up my fist.

He took a deep breath as sweat prickled down his forehead. "Those are my pictures Aiden. Don't interefere in my personal life," He said in an attempt to take the photo but I placed it in my pocket, challenging him to take it from me.