Homework Day (Part 1)

I know I updated late.

I'm really sorry! Next chapter is coming soon :)

Chapter dedication:

@MacaronsAndCupcakes

For the amazing cover :)

Chapter Fifteen - Homework Day (Part 1)

Aiden's POV

Damn!

I banged my fist on the steering again.

What is wrong with this girl? One moment, she is messing with me and the next, she wants me to leave her alone.

Damn it!

I've been working on my challenge. I had planned to give her all those confused signs, bring her out with me, treat her good and then ofcourse, make her think about me all the time.

I wanted her to be drifted in those mixed emotions. Then one day, finally she would be so messed up, that she would start hating me.

And there, I would have won that stupid challenge.

But now it looks like its all coming back to me.

"Fuck my life," I loudly cursed banging my hand once again.

'Relax Aiden relax,'

I took a deep breath and shook my head trying to get her off my mind for some time. I was on my way to the airport. My parents were returning today.

I parked my car and went inside the airport. Their flight had already landed.

I kept looking around the place searching for them unless my eyes landed on two figures, smiling at me.

My lips pulled up into a smile.

"Oh there you are," I muttered as I walked in their direction.

I hugged my dad.

"Hey dad," I smiled.

"How have you been son?" He asked.

"Quite alone," I made a face, pulling back.

My dad laughed. "Drama,"

"This confirms you're Aiden," My mom said laughing.

I rolled my eyes, placing a hand on my chest, faking hurt. "That hurt," I said wpiping a fake tear.

We burst out laughing.

Dad placed his hand on my shoulder as we walked out of the airport, me dragging their bags out.

While they got themselves seated, I placed their bags in the car. I walked towards the driving seat. I opened the door only to find my dad sitting there and mom sitting in the passenger seat, both smiling playfully at me.

I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm driving," I announced.

My dad shook his head, grinning. "Get to the back seat young man,"

I crossed my arms over my chest. "You get to the back seat old man,"

Mom burst out laughing.

This time dad narrowed his eyes at me.

"Get into the back seat or find yourself a way to get back home," He snapped and closed his door.

My jaw dropped. "I came here to pick you guys up. You can't leave me here," I shouted through the window.

Without answering me, he started the engine.

"Damn it," I cursed under my breath and got into the back seat.