The Plans

Chapter Three - The Plans

Tori's POV

I waved Dean goodbye as he dropped me by Aunt's house.

The house was not the mess as I had expected, only the floor was a little wet but it looked well wiped.

Jessica emerged from the kitchen.

"Hey Tori,"

"Hey Jess....how did you fix all this?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing to worry about. It was easy. We fixed the pipes first. Then sent half of the water in the backyard garden and half in the pool and then we wiped the floor," She stated.

"Genius," I said.

She smirked. "I know that,"

"Where's Aunt?" I asked.

"She went out for some work. She won't be home tonight. Are you in for a movie?" She asked grinning.

"Ofcourse," I said rejoicing.

I went into my room and changed into white shots and a black tank top.

As I went down, Jessica was going through the list of Cds we could watch.

She asked me to choose while she made popcorn for us.

"Ohh and Tori," She said before entering the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"I have invited Dean over. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you,"

Anyone is invited except that douchebag!

"Umm okay," I said and looked for CDs.

From all the CDs, I selected three which I found best.

Insidious

Insidious

Insidious

"Awesome," I muttered to myself.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door only to find Dean standing there smiling at me.

"Hi," He greeted.

"Hi," I smiled.

He walked in and sat in the living room.

"Insidious?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"My choice," I said proudly.

He laughed.

Jessica brought the popcorn and we started the movie. It was very much scary and in some parts I had the pillow all over my face where I knew something scary was going to happen but the ending was not at all satisfying. Now we had to watch the other part to know what happened next.

"We can watch the other part some other day. Its too late now and we have school tomorrow," Dean said.

We both nodded.

After Dean left, me and Jessica cleared the place and went to our rooms to sleep.

But I couldn't really sleep thinking about the trouble I could possibly be in.

What if 'The Player' is really after me?

I kept tossing and turning but finally drifted off to sleep after a long time.

It felt like I had just been asleep when my alarm started bringing me back to the world.

I hit my alarm and sat up on my bed, yawning and stretching.

I had to get ready for school.

I walked into the bathroom and stayed in the shower for 10 minutes. I wrapped my towel around me and walked out of the room, towards my closet.