CHAPTER-1

Y/n's POV:

A new day which is almost the same as the last one. Nothing new in my life.

Wondering, am I truly unlucky I drifted down the stairs.

A patient person waiting for me in the formal living room. I walked to him with a fake smile.

"Didn't know you'd be here this early in the morning." I chuckled as he smiled.

"Y/n, don't put on that fake smile. I know you're faking it." He muttered as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine. Let's go." I mumbled and he nodded.

I wore a black t-shirt with a Balck blazer and a black trousers and not to mention the LV Runner Tatic Black. And a bag with my laptop and my handphone in it.

Let me introduce myself briefly.

My name is Y/n as you've a pretty idea about it. Park Y/n is my name. I am currently having a company to which I am the CEO. Park.pvt.ltd is the company. I've another one too which is a secret one. And it's 'La Moda' . Of course, I am the founder and the CEO of the company.
We reached my office with one of my trusted friends and my secretary Kim Taehyung.

Working my ass off, I will get tired. And my depression is a great one to make it more miserable.

As we had to call it a day, he drove me off to my house.

He used to be a good friend of mine, but our relationship was wrecked by me due to past incidents.

I plopped on to my sofa as I groaned. My headache is the thing I should be concerned about first.

Cursing, I took out a syringe and injected it with the drug.

Yes, I do take drugs and they help me alot with depression and all.

I injected the liquid and slept after having a nice warm shower.

Author's POV:

"That's a great one." The pale guy smirked.

"I don't want any mistakes in it. We have to check it twice." The cute guy mumbled.
(I'm sorry.)

"Hyung, I don't think it'll be a good one. She'd be hurt." The handsome one spoke.

"Hurt?" The youngest one snicker.

"You know what she did. And we just need her for a while and she can get back to her business." The pale one spoke with a stern tone.

"I don't think it'll be good." The most handsome uttered.

"I'm not in support of that either." The ball of sunshine mumbled.
(The ball? Hahahahahaha. Okay, sorry. I'm sorry.)

"It's the best and we need a lady to work. This is going to give us a good profit." The younger one uttered.

"I don't think so." The tallest one spoke.

"We've to think of the other way. You divorced her and there's no way she's gonna sign the deal." The tallest one spoke as the pale one nodded.

"Hyung, please think about it again." The handsome man spoke and left the room.

"Make sure the papers are prepared." The pale one ordered his man and left.
____________________________
Hey, I am back again with a new one. This has some flashbacks as of Los Mafiosos one, but this is a totally different one.

Like, Y/n depression and forced ones. I'd clear them out.

In conclusion, it's that Los mafiosos is different and this is different.

It's not next season or something.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
THANK YOU.