CHAPTER- 16

Note:

Hey, this might be new to you. But I'm gonna provide a recap for a better reading and imaging experience.

Recap:

He closed the door and pinned her between him and the door. Her eyes widened when she gathered herself back after the humiliation he did.

He's gonna wreck her.

Author's POV:

(Contains mature content. Find '😶' this emoji in this chapter. The mature content ends at that point.)

He's gonna wreck her.

"W-What are you doing?" She muttered with all her might to stop the monster she never wanted to see in him again.

"Let's fuck you, baby." He chuckled.

He removed her clothes along with the car coat she was in along with her protests.

Leaving her only in undergarments, he chuckled.

"You still look hot, you know." He chuckled and pulled her by the waist.

Disgust ran through her. She wanted to disappear and never wanted to be found.

It's wrong, it's wrong taking her without her consent. She tried to break free, but he was quick and held her by her hands over her head.

Tears welled in her eyes thinking what's going to happen.

"Let me fuck you." He roughly spat in her ear.

She was nothing compared to his strength. Her attempts failed.

He picked her up and laid her on the soft mattress.

He backed away, stripping himself.

Meanwhile she got off the bed and walked to the door trying to open it.
Shit it's locked. She thought.

He hugged her from behind, snuggling himself into her crook.

"Did you think I wouldn't lock the door, baby girl?" He mumbled while sucking her neck.

"You need a punishment." He chuckled and dragged her to bed.

Tears streamed down in agony.

He was blind in anger, revenge which hindered him from her agony.

"I'll fuck you so hard. Pleasure is the one thing you'd feel." He chuckled while caging her between bed and him, tears streamed down her eyes seeing his orbs filled with lust.

Lust was the only thing evident in his eyes. Dread was the first thing she felt when he tried to unhook her bra.

She held his hand, preventing his act.

"J-Jungkook, please. D-Don't." She mumbled in a low tone.

"You'd like to get fucked by other men, not me." He mumbled with a glare.

"P-Please-" She was cut off by a rough kiss.

He was kissing her roughly and chewing her lips.

He unhooked her bra and it was thrown onto the floor. He was only in  his boxers.

He groped her bosom which made her gasp. Taking the opportunity, he shoved his tongue in and started devouring her badly.

She was weeping and praying to be saved from the monster. But to her misfortune there was no one in the mansion.

He moved along her jaw and neck sucking and bit her neck badly till it was bleeding, next was the collarbone which was painted in hickies. Her breathes weren't normal, tears streamed down in agony which is the only thing she's feeling now. Her buried neck and collarbone made her weep.