CHAPTER-4

Author's POV:

"How did this happen?" Yoongi spoke.

"W-We don't know, Mr. Min. The drug was given before an hour." The doctor shuttered.

"One hour before? But, there's only his mother and his sister in the room. I was with Mr. Kim. And they're no one except his family." Y/n spoke.

"We need cctv footage." Jungkook spoke.

"I had tried by now, no evidence who did it." Namjoon spoke.

"B-But, how?" She mumbled as she saw Ji-ha cry her heart out.

She went to Ji-ha and hugged her.

Few months later.

The culprit who killed Ji-woo wasn't found yet.

Y/n was devastated by Ji-woo's death, for sure he's a cheerful kid and is so adorable. His death made Y/n cold and wrecked more than she was, she started drinking again and spent her while time working or drinking.

"Y/n, it's enough now." Jin apoke as he saw her drinking another bottle of beer.

Her eyes lost their colors and became numb as before. She was so distant. Missions was the only thing she did apart from the office work she had.

Sighing, she emptied the bottle and threw it away breaking it into pieces.

"Arghhhhh." She cried.

They're nonplussed to see her cry, but didn't showed any emotion.

Jungkook was heart clenched at her devasted state.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she wiped them.

"I'm taking car." She spoke and took the car's key.

"Don't search for me, I know you wouldn't." She chuckled and walked away.

Taking her car coat she started the engine.

She drove off with tears streaming down her face.

Bought a bottle of alcohol which she drank while drinking she drove.

"Why?" She mumbled to herself.

Her handphone rang to which she didn't gave a fuck.

Sighing, she went to a park and drank the bottles of alcohol she bought.

"This is what heaven is." She slurred.

"Why? WHY?" She screeched watching the moon.

"Why everything is so bad? Should I have died? It'd be fun?" She spoke while tears streamed down.

"I lost my eomma, my appa, my Hyungs, my daughter, and even my little friend now. Am I bad? Should I have died?" She spoke as she sipped another sip.

"I should have maybe." She chuckled.

"I should have died. No one isn't here to hold me and say 'it's okay, Y/n. Everything is alright.' No ones here to hug me, cherish me. And it's because of me, right?" She chuckled at her outburst.

"No one cares for me and should I expect it? No I am not expecting it. I-In the hospital Jin-hyung said there are people who care for me. Y-You know what? He's innocent. There's no one who cares for me." She smiled sadly and drank the whole bottle.

"I'm alone and I'd be alone." She smiled and gaped at the surroundings.

"Oh. My alcohol? Where it? I drank it all?" She chuckled.

"I must have." She smiled and stood up.

She was completely drunk by now as she drank a lot of alcohol.