CHAPTER- 23.20

매번 같은 하루들 중에 (들 중에)
너를 만날 때 가장 난 행복해 (행복해)

(I was listening to this.)

(Part one of 3)

Author's POV:

THE PAST.

(Hey, this chapter contains the past. I will give you a sign.

If you are a new one, I mean, if you are a new reader of this fiction. Please, go and start from the 1st chapter. I don't want to spoil the fun.
So, let's get it!!!)

It's been weeks (Probly 2-3 weeks.) since Jungkook and Y/n had sex.
(Refer CHAPTER- 13, if possible. I gave an alert. It was a flashback.)

Y/n was feeling somewhat weird and let it slide.

She was working in her office until a phone call interrupted.

Without glancing at the caller ID she answered the call.

"Hello?" She spoke.

"Hello, Park Y/n." The person snickered.

"Who's this?" Y/n was a bit suspicious of the caller.

"Hmm. Who might I be? Guess it yourself, Ms. Park." The person giggled.

"If you're gonna joke around. I am hanging up." Y/n threatened.

"I'm scared. How about you hear this, Ms. Park?" The person giggled.

"What-" She was cut off by a girls screams.

"Mama!!! Mama!!! Mama!!! Mama!!! Please save me, mama!!! I am hurt. Please, mama!!! She's scary. Mama, i-it hurts." The little girl cried.

"Aera." She muttered.

A tear slipped from Y/n eye, hearing her child's screams.

"So, are you still thinking about hanging up the call, Ms. Y/n? Ahh, why'd you? Huh? What they said is true, she's really cute, like my koo." The person giggled.

"And if you try to say this to anyone. I will make sure to give her the painful death in front of your eyes, Ms. Y/n." The person threatened.

"I will send you an address in a few minutes. I want you to go there by sharp 5 as it's 4 now." The person spoke.

"Remember, I hate delays. So, be there by time if you want her safe and sound. I heard you're a great shooter. Being your pistol too, I'd love to see your skills if you have any." The person giggled and hung up the call.

Y/n didn't give a moment to speak. Her body was paralysed hearing the news. It was sure Jungkook was still into the mafia, but Y/n. She's not, she is his wife and the mother of her child, Aera. Her body quivered hearing Aera's painful screams.

As it was told, the person messaged her in 2 minutes.

Unknown:
*location
Be here by 5, honey.
Don't worry, your daughter is safe.

She shook, took the phone and saw the messages.

Without second thought, Y/n grabbed her keys and walked out of the office. She wrote a small letter saying that she'd be back.

She drove off to the location as soon as possible. She can't risk her child's life.

She parked the car and with steady steps she walked into the building.

The dark clouded building gives her all sorts of haunted thoughts.

She silently prayed for Aera's safety.

She slowly walked in.

It was a house, which is good, with a Television on the wall and broken furniture.

Darkness consumed the building, the only source of light was a ventilator above her head.

Y/n roamed around to find her daughter and the person who threatened her. But, she found no one.

Abruptly a voice took her attention.

"Welcome, Y/n."
____________________________
Hey, I updated 2nd time today.

Enjoy.

I will try to update soon.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

THANK YOU~