CHAPTER-5

Author's POV:

"I'm sorry. But I think patient's a he. Not she." The doctor spoke.

"H-her name is Y/n." Yoongi spoke.

"Oh, she's in the general ward, take the next left. Room no. 105" The doctor spoke.

"Thank you, doctor." Jin spoke and dragged Yoongi back.

"What the fuck? I turned left as she said." Jin mumbled while walking.

"You took right, Hyung." Jimin sneered.

"It's okay, let's go." Taehyung mumbled as he barged in.

There they saw her sleeping peacefully with no concern.

"How's she?" Taehyung spoke as he spotted a nurse.

"Who're you to her, Sir?" The nurse asked politely.

"S-She's my friend." He shutterd.

"Oh, please come by this way. Doctor wants to talk to you, Sir." She spoke and Taehyung nodded.

They left Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook with Y/n while Taehyung and Yoongi went to the doctor.

At the doctor.

"What happened to her?" Yoongi growled at the doctor.

"Hyung, calm down. She's afraid." Taehyung spoke and he nodded while sitting.

"What happened to her? Is she fine?" Taehyung spoke.

"She's fine, Mr. Kim. She has small stitches on her hand which will heal soon, but may take some time. She'd be groaning for a while as she had sprained her wrist." She was hesitant to continue.

"What's it doctor?" Yoongi spoke.

"Umm. Is she on drugs, Mr. Min?" The doctor asked.

"She is. We tried to stop her, but she's on it for a while now." Taehyung spoke.

"Alcohol?" Doctor questioned.

"She drinks almost daily." Yoongi muttered.

"Mr. Min. She's having depression. A serious one. She's trying to self harm, we found cuts on her arms which were fresh and some of them are old ones." The doctor pursed her lips.

"She might have had some painful experience. And she's dreaded to have it again and had it again, Mr. Min. Please take care of her. If this continues, she may kill herself." She spoke and bit her lower lip.

"And the accident is due to that. It seems that she must've driven wantedly to get herself killed." She gulped before continuing.

"She needs help. Serious help." She spoke as Yoongi was dead silent.

"And I had recommended some medicines for her physic to be healthy again as she got into an accident but I am sorry, I have no medicines for mental health. Please take care of her. That's it, thank you." She spoke and stood up.

"I'll send the prescription to the nurse after I check her up." She smiled and Taehyung nodded.

"I'd take my leave. It's nice meeting you." She spoke and walked away leaving them in the room.

At Y/n's ward.

"How did this happen? You should have been careful." Jin scolded the poor girl who just woke up with a sore neck.

"I'm sorry." She spoke with a gloomy tone.

"I drove to a park and drank the alcohol I bought, leaving some in the car. When I drank some, a truck hit me and next thing I saw I'm here with you kids around. Fuck, alcohol got wasted." She muttered with a gloomy tone.