CHAPTER-6

Author's POV:

"It's no good." She muttered as she saw a revealing dress which was short and exposed her chest as well as her thighs.

" She muttered as she saw a revealing dress which was short and exposed her chest as well as her thighs

"But, you've to wear it so that they won't be suspicious of you." Jimin spoke.

"I think I made myself clear and I am not wearing this shit. Find someone else for this job, Mr. Jeon." She glared at Jungkook who had a cold facade.

"Y/n, it's not that revealing. Try once." Jin suggested.

Without uttering she went into the trail room with the dress.

She came back in 10 minutes with an irked facade.

"Fuck." Jimin spoke, eyeing her.

Jungkook was startled and was gaping at her slightly exposed bosoms and thighs.

"Stop drooling." Y/n spoke as she saw them.

"I told you this is too exposing." She complained.

"It's fine. It's not that exposing." Namjoon spoke.

She glared at Jungkook and nodded.

They went home after they bought clothes for themselves for the party and a secret mission. And it was Y/n's first mission after her accident which was a month before.

At the party.

"So, this is my sister, Y/n." Yoongi introduced Y/n to a mysterious man.

"Cousin actually." She smiled as she shook her hand with his.

"Nice to meet you, beautiful. My name is Lee Taemin." He smiled at her wickedly.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee." She smiled as he didn't leave her hand.

"Y/n, I need you here." She heard Jungkook screeching.

"Oh, gotta go. Anyways, nice to meet you, Mr. Lee." She smiled and walked away.

"Thank you." She smiled tightly as she went to Jungkook who held a cold facade.

"How rude of you." She mumbled.

"We need to start our plan, Ms. Y/n." Jungkook spoke, straightening his posture.

"Oh, okay. Then see you there." She winked and left.

Jungkook was blushing as she winked at him.

"She's crazy." He mumbled.

Mission.

"I'm here and I'm entering. Check the spots up." She spoke as she invaded the no entry area.

"Jungkook is following you, don't worry." Jimin  spoke through the earpiece.

"Out of all, him? Seriously? In the morning that dress and now him. Ahh my life is fucked up." She mumbled.

"I heard that." Jimin snickered.