CHAPTER- 9

Author's POV:

"So, when are you going to announce your engagement?" Yoongi spoke as he drank his coffee.

"We are still dating." Jungkook said.

"Aren't you sure you want her, Kook?" Jin asked.

"Hyung, I think she's not that of a great lady. I don't know." Jungkook defended.

"Do you still have feelings for Y/n?" Hoseok asked with a smile.

"No, I don't. Besides, she's dating her friend." He scoffed.

"Are you jealous?" Eun-woo spoke while coming down.

"Why'd I be jealous of a kid?" Jungkook smirked.

"Then keep it going, Jungkook. We don't bother with anything." Eun-woo spoke.

"Y/n, let's go. We have to meet Jae-min too." Eun-woo screeched from down.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." She screeched from top.

"Why do you need to meet him? I think there's no meeting involved in her schedule." Taehyung spoke.

"He's her new business partner for La Moda. They have a meeting and we'd go for a date too after that." Eun-woo explained and sat impatiently.

"You should have hurried." Eun-woo complained while taking her messenger bag.

"It was you who slept like a sloth hugging me. I felt warm and slept for a long time. It ain't my fault" She spoke while wearing her car coat.

She was wearing a white knit sweater with beige trousers along with a beige car coat.

"Okay, okay, let's go." He spoke.

Everyone's eyes were on the couple.

"Did you pack your laptop?" He asked while checking.

"Yes." She replied.

"You handphone?" He asked.

"Yes." She spoke.

"My kiss?" He smirked and she blushed.

"* gulps and looks here and there * They're here." She pointed at them.

He pecked her lips and Jungkook was so angered, he kicked the armchair and it fell down with a thud to which Y/n flinched.

He glared at Y/n and Eun-woo before walking away from them.

"Taehyung, I'd be back by the afternoon as we have some meetings in the afternoon. So, I'll take my leave. Bye." She spoke and Eun-woo dragged her.

In Eun-woo's car.

"What was that?" She scoffed as she remembered the peck.

"What?" He chuckled.

"The peck." She glared at him.

"You know it's a part of dating. And you also said we should date for real, shouldn't we?" He smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Jae-min must be here. Let's go." He parked the car abruptly and got out of it.

"Oh come on. Let's goooo!!!" He whined as she sighed.

"You're an idol. Wear a mask, idiot." She glared and threw a mask at him.

"Why? Are you jealous that girl would throw themselves on me?" He narrowed his eyes at her with a smirk.

"You know what? * sighs * Let it be." She spoke and got out of the car.