CHAPTER- 27

Author's POV:

After a few months.

Jungkook has been trying very hard to convince Y/n to love him back. But, unfortunately, he failed miserably.

She had a reason, reason not to back as his girlfriend or wife. Not the heartbreak, but a threat. A threat to her child, their child.

She was neglecting him, but he was obdurate to make her his love again and make her accept him.

Others were in the same boat as Jungkook, they wanted her to be happy, they know she loves him, but her stubbornness doesn't let her, maybe.

She was afraid, afraid to get hurt again, afraid to lose her only child again.

"I don't see why you're afraid to be my wife again, Y/n?" Jungkook spoke.

"I don't see why I should be back as your wife again, Jungkook." She sipped her coffee.

"Look, I know what had happened was a reckless mistake, but please, I am sorry, don't do this to me. I love you, Y/n." He desperately muttered.

"Do you love me?" She asked, pushing the coffee cup away.

He nodded his head with a yes.

"Why?" She asked.

"Why do you love me? Aren't you the one who told me you hate me? Then why all of sudden?" She asked.

"Oh, wait, is it because you acknowledged the truth now and want me to be back loving you?" She asked.

"Y/n, why are you being like this? I know I was wrong in the past, I am still sad and regret that. Please, let's be back." He whined.

"I don't want to, Jungkook. Please try to understand." She muttered, her voice gloomy.

"Why don't you want to?" He asked.

"I have my reasons." She spoke gaping here and there.

"What're those?" Jungkook spoke.

"I can't tell them. I am sorry, but please don't pick this topic again. I'm fucking tired of this shit." She stood up and was walking out.

Jungkook banged the cash on the table and walked to her.

She walked to the park in front of the cafe.

She sat smiling at the kids playing with their parents, happy and safe.

"Why can't anything go well in my life?" She mumbled as she saw the kids giggles, along with their parents.

"Mama, who's my papa?"

"Seol-ah, I will tell you once the time of perfect. You will wait, right?"

"I will, mama."

"I guess I couldn't tell you, baby." She mumbled as a tear rolled down her eye.

"Y/n, what's the reason?" Jungkook stood in front of her.

Sighing heavily, she opened her mouth but closed immediately.

"Look, I have no zest to talk. I'm tired." She pushed him with her hand on his chest.

He held her hand.

"Why?" His voice broke.

"Jungkook-ah, let's talk some other time, not now." Y/n spoke.

"No, why? Do you hate me?" He spoke.

Hate? She can't hate him. She loves him.

How can I hate you, Kookie? She gaped at him with tears in her eyes.