CHAPTER- 29.2

Author's POV:

"You might be thinking how did I find out that you're Lisa, right?" Y/n asked as she sat on the armchair on which Lisa sat a while ago.

Spreading her legs. (I didn't mean that, I mean just like how men sit.)

Spreading her legs, she rested her forearms on her thighs.

(She removed her coat and told the men to go.)

Smiling widely he laughed.

"Remember when you said, I am good at acting in my high school?" Y/n asked.

Dread was the only thing Y/n found in Lisa's eyes.

Lisa dreaded.

"Oh, I will honey. But for that, I want to see your shooting skills." The person spoke.

"I heard you are good at acting in your high school. You were a prominent actor in your high school, is that right?" She started.

"Your daughter is still with me~" She cooed on the screen.
(Refer chapter- 23.21)

"You were my best friend, honey. Only you, my hyungs, Kookie knows this, Lisa. Unfortunately, I was a bit taken back when I just recalled the moments a few days back." Y/n chuckled.

"It took years. I wantedly moved out of the BTS mansion, I wantedly came while being drugged, honey. And Seol? He, Jae-min, June and the little sweetheart Si-ah are all safe and sound. It was one of my plans, Ms. Manoban." Y/n smiled brightly.

Dread was evident in Lisa's eyes, her plan to get her crush was long gone.

"And the truth? It's true, I and Jungkook divorced after Aera's death, he wants me back but I haven't because of you. There's no fault of his, he had a little trust issues and so was with everyone. But, Seol? I had to safeguard him, I can't lose another one again." Y/n chuckled.

Lisa hung her head low, her plan failed.

"So, let's end this on good terms. Jungkook is finding Aera's culprit. I can't hand you to him, he will definitely kill you after tormenting." Y/n sighed.

"I don't know whether you guys have loved or fucked or something, but you were my friend, Lisa." Y/n smiled.

"So. Are you sorry for killing my daughter?" Y/n asked, hoping for a yes from her.

Lisa glanced at her for a moment.

"Fast. I wrote that I went grocery shopping, I can't go grocery shopping for 4 hours straight." Y/n spoke.

"I am not." Lisa spoke.

Y/n's heart felt sad, she can't kill her ex-best friend, or can't hand her to Jungkook.

"You're a shameless bitch, Lisa." They both heard and darted their head to the door.

"Fuck."
____________________________

Hey, this is another one.

As I promised, I updated 2 parts.

I will upload the next one when I am done writing the part.

Please be patient, I will update it soon.

Do let me know how the chapter is in the comments.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
Thank you.