CHAPTER- 23.21

(Part 2 of 3)

Author's POV:

"I am here. Leave me daughter, please." Y/n spoke as she didn't see where her daughter was.

"Oh, I will honey. But for that, I want to see your shooting skills." The person spoke.

"I heard you are good at acting in your high school. You were a prominent actor in your high school, is that right?" She started.

"Your daughter is still with me~" She cooed on the screen.

(Some sort of video call thing was playing.)

"Now, do as I say, baby. Your daughter will be with you shortly." She spoke.

"Find a dart board. Roughly it'd be opposite to the television you're watching me on." She yawned.

(It's massive that it covered a whole wall.)

"I want you to shoot on the last red ring." She spoke.

Y/n did as she was told. She shot the last red right. Soon the dart board wall merged into another.

There was another room where her shield lay in the middle of the room bleeding in her white frock she insisted on wearing.

"Mama, I want to wear this one. I love it." Aera pouted.

"Then my area will wear that." Y/n smiled.

She ran to her daughter and held her on her lap. Tears of agony streamed down her eyes.

"Baby, Aera. Wake up, wake up, talk to me." She patted the little girl's cheek as a fresh set of tears formed in her eyes.

Aera's breaths were getting shorter and shorter.

The door of the hidden room opened.

"Baby." The person whispered.
____________________________
Hey, this is the third update for the day.

I hope you like it and make sure to comment.

I will update tomorrow too, I want to end the book before my birthday, so please bear with me.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

THANK YOU.