CHAPTER- 14

Author's POV:

"It's mine." Y/n spoke while glaring at Jimin who's eating the sandwich she made for herself.

"Hehe. It's tasty." He smiled nervously and ate another bite from the sandwich.

"Why'd you have to eat what's mine?" She sighed.

"Why'd you have to make it so tasty to look at and eat?" He chewed the bite.

"Argh. I need to make another one now?" She frowned and sighed heavily.

"Maybe?" Jimin chuckled, wiping his mouth.

"I better go and get drunk with beer or anything." She mumbled.

"Shall I order one for you?" He asked eating the sandwich.

"What?" She glanced at him ununtwrsted.

"A sandwich?" He smiled.

"Nope, there's no need for it. Have it for yourself. I'm leaving for work." She sighed and started walking to her room.

"Wait." Jimin spoke.

"Can we talk for a while?" He spoke with eagerness.

"About?" She turned to him with a tilted head.

"I'd make you ramen. Let's talk while eating." He stepped down from the seat and walked to the portion where they store Ramen.

Making it he smiled. She just gaped at him standing there itself, not uttering a word.

"There's no one in the house either. Jin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, Hobi-hyung, Yoongi-hyung are at work, Jungkook is out with Lisa. So, we can talk about something. It's an important one." He chuckled and placed 2 bowls of Ramen with some kimchi.

"What's so important that you want to eat with me?" She inspected him.

"Come on. I told you into important. It's be a secret, I swear. Whatever you'd speak will be a secret between you and me. Secret." He spoke the last word while keeping his index finger on his lips.

Nodding, she sat on one of the chairs in front of the counter.

Jimin bought some water and sat beside her. (To her left.)

"So, how's it?" He asked while eating ramen.

"Ramen? It's good." She ate her noodles.

"Let's start." He spoke while wiping his mouth.

She nodded while eating.

"Who's Seol, Y/n?" Jimin asked the question which was bothering him for a long time.

"Seol? Who's he?" She chuckled and drank some water.

He tilted his head a bit inspecting her while she was drinking water.

"I didn't tell you that Seol is a boy." He smiled.

"I-I just guessed it. So, who's Seol?" She spoke while eating some noodles.

Sighing, he picked up a folder which he placed on the counter when he was eating the sandwich.

"See this." He handed the file to her.

She dropped her chopsticks in the bowl and took the file.

"What's this?" She spoke while opening the file.

Her eyes went wide when she saw the pictures in the file along with Seol's DNA test, his health check up along with her pregnancy check ups when she disappeared for 2 years with no clue.

"So, what are these then?" He chuckled and ate some noodles.

"You gotta be kidding me, Jimin. What are these? And who's the kid?" She fake scoffed to which Jimin nodded while smirkes.