CHAPTER- 25

Author's POV:

"I still want you~"

They took Y/n from Jeonju-si to Seol at night.

Jimin informed Jae-min about that and Jae-min knew they would come that evening as Jimin informed secretly.

Jae-min supported Jimin in this plan because one day he knows Seol will be revealed as Jungkook's son and it needs to happen. So, Jae-min took Seol that evening from Y/n and hostaged him. Jae-min was given protection from Jimin and Hoseok.

They both persuaded Yoongi to give them (Jae-min, June, Seol and Si-ah.) protection by telling some lies to hide Seol.

It's been almost 3 hours since they are back at the mansion. It's 1 a.m. in the morning. Jungkook was so happy that she was innocent as his heart told, he never wanted her to go away from him.
"I love you." He pecked her forehead.

Yoongi shut the car door out loud which made everyone flinch but not Jungkook, he was so happy that she's in his arms.

Yoongi was happy that she's not the one, and was guilty of the acts he had done towards her.

She was still sleeping, the drug that Taehyung induced into her had still an effect on her.
(Jungkook's clothes have that drug dusted, so that's how she was drugged. I'm sorry if I caused confusion.)

"Is she asleep?" Jimin asked as Jungkook was picking her up in bridal style.

"Yes." Jungkook grunted and picked her up.

He was walking into the mansion.

"I will take Y/n into my room. We will sleep there." He spoke.

"Hurt her, you will never see the sun again." Yoongi warned.
(I love possessive Hyung a lot.)

Jungkook just gulped and nodded at his threat. He knows what happened last time he molested, Yoongi was ready to take his life, until Y/n growled and protested not to.

Jungkook took her to his room and placed her on the bed.
(He still has his things here. He didn't leave the mansion completely.)

"I will be back, baby." He pecked her and she writhed.

He came back wearing a robe and his boxers.

"You're too dressed up, baby." He said as he saw her in a brown car coat with a navy blue oversized t-shirt and a white shorts.

He removed her clothes and left her in her black undergarments.

"Now we're even." He smiled and laid beside her pulling her into his chest.

"I missed you. I missed holding you in my arms, kissing you. Hell, I miss you warmth, baby." He pecked her.

"I love you." He snuggled into her neck.

She was dead asleep, and he was tired of the hard day and slept with her in his arms.

Next morning.

It was morning, and everyone was awake, except Jungkook and Y/n.

Y/n was fast asleep while Jungkook, knowing Y/n's asleep, he slept again.

"How long will they be asleep?" Jin asked.

"Hyung, she was drugged, remember?" Hoseok slurped his coffee.

In Jungkook's room. (Afternoon.)

"Baby, it's afternoon. We should have some food. You didn't have your dinner either." He spoke with his husky tone.