CHAPTER- 17

Author's POV:

After a few months.

Y/m and Jungkook aren't getting along as usual and this was making it hard for them to cooperate during the missions in which she and him are paired in.

Y/n's depression is getting bigger and bigger and she started to take more alcohol.

Still Namjoon didn't give his treat to her. And she too forgot that.

Jimin's and Y/n's relationship is getting better than before. She still hid the secret from them.

Jungkook still blames Y/n for Aera's death and thinks she's the person who killed her. Y/n is enduring all the shit they say and order to work.

Y/n was getting paler and paler slowly which was noticed by Jin, Hoseok and Jimjn. Jimin insisted on taking her to hospital which she declined saying no.

"Y/n, baby. It's okay." Eun-woo spoke while patting her back.

"No, it's not. M-My." She sobbed.

"M-My Iron Man!!! H-He died." She sobbed in his chest as she watched Iron Man die in the end game.

Sighing, Eun-woo patted her back.

After a while.

"Do you have to go there?" Eun-woo asked.

"Yes, I don't want to die in Yoongi-hyung's hands." She smiled.

"Don't fake your smile. You know that too." He glared at her.

"Fine. I won't." She dropped her smile.

"Why're you getting paler and paler? Are they treating you well? Are you eating well? Shall we go to the hospital?" He was concerned.

"Stop it, Mr. Lee. Let's go. I'm tired and I have to go there too." She yawned.

Sighing, he went to the driver's seat and sat as she sat in the passenger's seat.

He drove off to the mansion and she got off the car.

"Thank you for the ride." She smiled.

"Shall I pick you up tomorrow? June's due date is near, told that she'd have pain in 3 days." He spoke.

"I'll text you the time. Don't worry." She assured him.

"Take care. Eat well and sleep well." He spoke and she nodded.

"Oh, you're here? Let's go. Dinner is almost prepared." Jimin spoke, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Eun-woo sighed and bid his bye.

"What were you doing with him?" Jimin spoke while taking the bag from her hand.

"Just watching movies or so. Let's go, I am famished." She muttered while rubbing her eyes.

"Let's go." He spoke and dragged her.
Dinner time.

"Eat well, you look paler than usual." Jin spoke while serving her some food.

Jungkook was irked at their behavior towards her.

She's just a little- fuck why's she so pale? Jungkook thought.

"It's enough. I am full." She struggled and drank some water.

At Yoongi's office.

There was a knock on Yoongi's office door which gained their attention.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook along with Taehyung are in the room working on a mission and arranging a plan according to it.

"Come in." Yoongi spoke.